We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Every 600k with a champ you need 1 minute longer and this is far to much
    10k dps difference between rk and champion...

we needed ~3:30 for id1 T2, ...10.000 dps x 210 sec = 2.100.000 dmg which a rk would have dealt more than a champion.

our raid had in 3:30 of time ~700.000 dps. -----> 2.100.000 dmg / 700.000 dps = 3 seconds

so we would be 3 seconds faster if he would have taken another rk over our one champion.

if a hunter deals lets say 30k more dps than a champion und you switch them it would be 9 seconds difference
    Hecki Hecki Pateng ~ Soldurii ~ Thelyn Ennor ~ Banditos // Vanyar & Gwaihir (EU-DE)

Quote Originally Posted by Zariliv92 View Post

we needed ~3:30 for id1 T2, ...10.000 dps x 210 sec = 2.100.000 dmg which a rk would have dealt more than a champion.

our raid had in 3:30 of time ~700.000 dps. -----> 2.100.000 dmg / 700.000 dps = 3 seconds

so we would be 3 seconds faster if he would have taken another rk over our one champion.

if a hunter deals lets say 30k more dps than a champion und you switch them it would be 9 seconds difference
    I'd really appreciate a couple of pictures of these parses.
    Teucros/Psorokostaina/Ippokratis/Kervertros.
    Officer & Raid Leader for The Aegean Eagles, Evernight {EU}.
    http://aegeaneagles.forumotion.com
    https://theaegeaneagles.shivtr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zariliv92 View Post

Guessing normal line up.
    Normal would be tank, 2heals, 1 lm which 4 dps you can ignore. 2 cappies, 1 burg which would make 30-50k dps.
    So left are 5 dps spots.
    5 spots filled with hunter which do 20% more you win a whole spot compared to use only champs as dps.
    Lowest dps to highest must maximum 5% if there aren't any other mechamicwise disadvantages. Which champs normally have, Well not in this raid bit normally, so they must be the topdps to rqualize this disadvantages.
    Not to forget that they get the most dmg in a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Guessing normal line up.
    Normal would be tank, 2heals, 1 lm which 4 dps you can ignore. 2 cappies, 1 burg which would make 30-50k dps.
    So left are 5 dps spots.
    5 spots filled with hunter which do 20% more you win a whole spot compared to use only champs as dps.
    Lowest dps to highest must maximum 5% if there aren't any other mechamicwise disadvantages. Which champs normally have, Well not in this raid bit normally, so they must be the topdps to rqualize this disadvantages.
    Not to forget that they get the most dmg in a group.
    Burglar dealing 30-50k DpS? In yellow? Now i'm really interested.
    Teucros/Psorokostaina/Ippokratis/Kervertros.
    Officer & Raid Leader for The Aegean Eagles, Evernight {EU}.
    http://aegeaneagles.forumotion.com
    https://theaegeaneagles.shivtr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    Burglar dealing 30-50k DpS? In yellow? Now i'm really interested.
    Then Set this three to cero too. So you're at 700 k for each of the five spots for dps which are in average 140 k dps.
    Which means a lot of the dps were helped by the other dps for the champ.
    So champs are just lucky that the fights aren't so hard that we've puffer to take them with us out of mercy.

For a champion to achieve on single target only 10k dps less than an a good RK or Hunter must not wearing any mitigation must have a very good cpt on him always and every help from burglar LM beorning and still....
    Guys i play all dps classes when i have to spend at least 5 slots for mitigation's in my champions armour and just only 2 and thats occasionally on my range classes even with numbers its impossible to achieve only -10k dps and i am not willing to go glass cannon with my champion and make my healer suffering for try to keeping me up he have a lot of work to do with other more important classes in there.
    Arandour Champion Rank 12-Nerien Hunter Rank 11-Runendir RK Rank 7
    Narzul Lore Master-Ruarin Guardian-Gorgeous Minstrel
    Borzol Reaver Rank 12-Mauhnakh BA Rank 9-Varcolac Stalker Rank 9
    Sumnor Spider Rank 8-Orcapo Defiler Rank 8.

Maybe time to erase minstrel and champion from server ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3