We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Restoring the Quick Post

I tried running Restoring the Quick Post: Frogmorton to Woodhall yesterday 3 times, failing each time although I got to Woodhall with lots of time left on the meter, and no nosey hobbits seeing me, but Postman Spinner had no ring. I submitted an ingame help ticket as well as a bug report. The ingame ticket was closed saying a nosey hobbit had seen me. I resubmitted and was told I should submit a bug report as well. Not sure if this is broken, bugged or what exactly is wrong, but it does make it difficult to complete the Shire Quests deed if this is inoperable.

Here is a screenshot of trying to complete this quest:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4b14yic5o...0fail.png?dl=0
    ... though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.

Did you already do the Bundle For Stock run? It starts in Woodhall.
    ...................... missed a putt...............At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

Quote Originally Posted by Hendambar View Post
    I tried running Restoring the Quick Post: Frogmorton to Woodhall yesterday 3 times, failing each time although I got to Woodhall with lots of time left on the meter, and no nosey hobbits seeing me, but Postman Spinner had no ring.
    I fixed this locally today, so keep an eye out for patch notes to know when my fix is live. The short version is I was messing around in Woodhall for some future content and I stepped on something I shouldn't have, and squashed something that shouldn't have been squashed. Sorry!

MoL

Quote Originally Posted by MadeOfLions View Post
    The short version is I was messing around in Woodhall for some future content
    :O future content?
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Quote Originally Posted by auximenes View Post
    :O future content?
    lol so I wasn't the only one zeroing in on that Probably for one of the festivals, they have expanded most of them over the past year

Thank God it wasn't me. I kept running from one spot to another and wasn't finding a quest for what I have remaining. The OCD in me was going insane. Glad it's known and will be fixed. I gotta delivery that MAIL! I should add I have three quests remaining and none of them have a quest giver anymore for delivering the mail.
    Don't hate me cause I'm a hobbit! :)

I fixed this locally today, so keep an eye out for patch notes to know when my fix is live. The short version is I was messing around in Woodhall for some future content and I stepped on something I shouldn't have, and squashed something that shouldn't have been squashed. Sorry!

MoL
    I'm going to start a massive rumour now that you are working on the Scouring of the Shire
    "Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world."

Thank you so much Made of Lions! I really appreciate your reply.
    No. I have not done the Woodhall to Stock run on Hendambar.
    ... though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.

[...] I was messing around in Woodhall for some future content[...]
    I won't ask to articulate on that but this is seriously good news

MoL
    Why do I have this "Scouring of the Shire" feeling?

I know that is technically next in the books and the story line..... so..... future content in the Shire, MUST have something to do with the Scouring!
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post
    ..... so..... future content in the Shire, MUST have something to do with the Scouring!
    Nope! When it's time to scour you'll know about it. This is just a little thing.

MoL

Nope! When it's time to scour you'll know about it. This is just a little thing.

MoL
    DRAT!

Now you have got me wondering though.....

We have the Spring, Anniversary, and Summer festivals coming up. The Summer festival takes mostly place in the Shire, but the other 2 festivals do have some quests here and there in the Shire too. The Harvestmath Festival got a major overhaul last year with the addition of a new festival zone and mazes and such..... perhaps there will be a new addition in the spirit of Wistmead as well for one of the upcoming festivals?

Future content in the SHIRE though, is always welcome, regardless!

But stay away from the post from now on!
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

MoL
    "...just a little thing..."
    Bingo Discovers A Wandering Elf
    (Or How I Got Lost While Searching For Mushrooms In The Eastfarthing)
    ...................... missed a putt...............At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

None of the Postman seem to be giving the quest on Arkenstone now.

I just tried to run this on Arkenstone and none of the Postman have the quest rings or give the quests. So the issue must be getting bigger.

I've only been able to complete 4 deliveries, the rest of them are not showing up

I've been able to complete

Little Delving > Michael Delving
    Michael Delving > Waymeet
    Waymeet > Needlehole
    Scary > Brockenborings

I've completed two, but none of the other postmen will talk to me.
    Ismarond - 120 Champion
    Ismalil - 120 Burglar
    Ismaili - 120 Guardian

On strike.
    It is logical, in view of the times in which we live. But to be logical is not to be right, and nothing on God's earth could ever make it right!
    - Judge Dan Haywood