We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[new dyes] 16 colors

Greetings!
    Here are some dye color options that I'd like to see in-game. Below is a chart to illustrate better what I have in mind:

Quote Originally Posted by Unithien View Post
    Greetings!
    Here are some dye color options that I'd like to see in-game. Below is a chart to illustrate better what I have in mind:

I'd like to see the deep blue, bottom row, second from the left, become available. It either is or closely resembles the deep royal blue worn by the guards in Dale.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

more dye colors sure. /signed
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

You know, I actually like those colours. Very nice.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

/signed

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

I loved those new colours. I really hope they do it, specially the blue row.
    ./signed
    "[...] I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: [...]"