We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    The Eating Competition

Role-playing in Winter-home with my friends.
    Valthier -- Landroval Server
    freefolk.enjin.com -- The Free Folk Role-playing Community

What has been your most favorite part of Yule this year?

My most favorite part of Yule this year has been the instance... Lots of fun and challenging! I also enjoyed being able to make enough coins to purchase items I wanted from the festival! The steeds were also amazing!

One of my favorite things was finally having a *Decorated Tree* for both inside & outside the house! One slightly scarry thing, was when Frostbluff Lake kept Cracking under my FEET (in The Battle instance). And thankyou for not putting Creepy faces on the Snowman grims.
    "One thing drives out another." [Barliman Butterbur]

Gatherng tokens for the outfits for members of a band I knew could not get in to to the fest.
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

There was a Yule?

My favorite part of Yule is just about all the festivities. This game is near and dear to me as my late sister brought me into this game. Celebrating Yule in her memory.

The new Steed, hands down! Its very cool!! Thanks!

Red face OYEAH

The cosmetics, instances,good turn in rewards, and Storvâgûn! Whats not to love!?!

Quote Originally Posted by GumpsGang View Post

The all you can eat Taters!
    The yule outfits.

I like the atmosphere of yule the most, I personally find it the best of all the events.
    Theogorn - warden - Laurelin - The Red Company

My favorite part was setting off fireworks,,, and picking pockets.
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. -Marilyn Monroe

My favorite part of yule this year was collecting the cosmetics and doing the final quest.

The writing.

I've been trying out other games, just to see what's out there, and have had the opportunity to see other games' take on a Yule Festival. I've gained a new appreciation for how even daily festival quests in LotRO are written to provide atmosphere, immersion, and believable reasons for the quest objectives. The writing everywhere in this game is amazingly rich.

Favorite part of Yule

My favorite part was all the XP I earned and all the cool cosmetics, I love collecting

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday.
    I'm just here so I don't get fined.

New awesome Outfits!

seeing that hobbit passed out in a pool of his own vomit at the last feasting table again, wondering how the past year has been for him, and why he always chooses that spot each year.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4