We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Attractive silver hair for Elves

I've always liked the idea of having a silver-haired Elf, which should fit lore. However, all I've ever been able to manage with the existing color swatches is a kind of dirty gray. I just made my first High Elf, and I hoped that there might be a better white/silver hair color, but there isn't.

I would love to see the color options for Elf hair enhanced to include purer pale colors -- silver and platinum blonde.
    On Crickhollow: Lonely Mountain Meercats
    Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter), Naniavas (Elf Loremaster), Chalcedoney (Hobbit Guardian), Aradeith (Beorning), Gydis (Dwarf Runekeeper)
    On Anor: Victory's Secret, Ardith Exhibitionaire (Woman Captain)

Quote Originally Posted by Echoweaver View Post
    I've always liked the idea of having a silver-haired Elf, which should fit lore. However, all I've ever been able to manage with the existing color swatches is a kind of dirty gray. I just made my first High Elf, and I hoped that there might be a better white/silver hair color, but there isn't.

I would love to see the color options for Elf hair enhanced to include purer pale colors -- silver and platinum blonde.
    While we're at it, why can't Elves/High Elves have golden hair?
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
    It's a lore thing. Golden hair was a trait among the Vanyar, and since they all stayed in Valinor there weren't any of them around apart from (presumably rare) part-Vanyarin High Elves like Galadriel.

Quote Originally Posted by djheydt View Post
    Agreed.
    On Crickhollow: Lonely Mountain Meercats
    Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter), Naniavas (Elf Loremaster), Chalcedoney (Hobbit Guardian), Aradeith (Beorning), Gydis (Dwarf Runekeeper)
    On Anor: Victory's Secret, Ardith Exhibitionaire (Woman Captain)

/signed for a whiter option (than the current dirty gray color).
    Cinders, Cinderl, Cinderm, Cinderc, Cinderb, Cinderk, Cindercha, Cinderw and WildlingVal of Landroval:)
    Proud Officer of "Kings Beyond the Wall" kinship:)

It's not just "dirty gray", it's "poorly polished steel" gray. I keep wondering why my friend's LM is wearing a helmet, then remember she's bare-headed.
    Immigrant from the City of Paragon. We are heroes. This is what we do.

Founding member of Mornost Gwend of Gladden. "We shout a lot!"