We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: More Taxidermy

More Taxidermy

Suggestion is in two parts and should be fairly simple:

1. More variety in creatures we can get taxidermied. Maybe some turtles, sickle-flies, boars, even undead and orcs. I like the idea of putting a whole stuffed menagerie on display of all the creatures we can encounter.

2. More forms of each individual creature you can taxidermy. For example, you can get a cave troll head trophy, but I'd like to see a full cave troll item too. Or a white wolf head in addition to the full white wolf we can already get.

Here's the Store twist (which seems to be a requirement for any idea to be accepted): have special versions available to buy with LP. Maybe the stands they're mounted on are gold, or the creatures are bigger, or they have a special skin on them.
    Doro from the other-side.

+add taxidermy deeds

agree more stuffed things.
    add a giant turkey boss and let's stuff that.
    but with all these new zones I am sure there are some critters somewhere that can drop a Pristine Hide/scale/toenail

Would love to see more taxidermy trophies added.

What's more: There ARE already in-game assets for more taxidermy trophies! The taxidermist room in Bree has a boar head mounted on a wall - why not make a boar trophy from this already-existing item? So many boar-slayer quests, still not a single boar trophy. Let's have moar boar trophies!
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll