We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Aria of the Valar (105) for Beornings

I ordered the Aria of the Valar (105) boost for my Beorning a few days ago. I've never bought one before, but I've played this game for 9 years, have 24 alts on Laurelin alone (including another Beorning, who will level through content normally), and, with the new changes to the class, I was suddenly tempted to buy the boost and check out the 105 bear with its new heavy armor and other perks.

Everything was delivered as promised. However, the 105 armor set is still MEDIUM armor. I contacted SSG to ask for a replacement box. The reply was that this is a 'known issue' and they are looking into it. OK, so I'll wait, and I'll keep checking the forum and patch notes.

I just wanted to point this out to all of you, in case you, too, would like to check out the high level bears via Aria of the Valar. It might be best to wait till this armor issue is sorted out. Otherwise, be prepared to craft or buy a full set of heavy armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowlady View Post
    I ordered the Aria of the Valar (105) boost for my Beorning a few days ago. I've never bought one before, but I've played this game for 9 years, have 24 alts on Laurelin alone (including another Beorning, who will level through content normally), and, with the new changes to the class, I was suddenly tempted to buy the boost and check out the 105 bear with its new heavy armor and other perks.

Everything was delivered as promised. However, the 105 armor set is still MEDIUM armor. I contacted SSG to ask for a replacement box. The reply was that this is a 'known issue' and they are looking into it. OK, so I'll wait, and I'll keep checking the forum and patch notes.

I just wanted to point this out to all of you, in case you, too, would like to check out the high level bears via Aria of the Valar. It might be best to wait till this armor issue is sorted out. Otherwise, be prepared to craft or buy a full set of heavy armor.
    Thank you

Thanks for the warning.

I had wondered about the Aria armour pack but hadn't tried so far due to the busy days these last weeks.

I hope they adapt it soon (and that existing armour from the valar packs gets changed, too).
    "...In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought."
    Ian Malcolm

All the drop tables are still screwy. A few days ago I opened a loot box and got a 1H sword. The stats on it were perfect for tank offhand, but being a sword it was unusable, and it was bound.