We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Hi folks

Hi folks

So, I've been on and off of Lotro for several weeks now. I've played on Landroval for many years, but I have yet to find a clear answer from anyone. Is RP still active? If so where is everyone meeting? I'd love to know! The Prancying Pony just isn't cutting it anymore, it's been so empty.
    Tolkienfan

Not a lot of just random RP anymore, I'm afraid, but I know there are still active RP Kins and you're on a good server for that. Maybe ask in WC if there are any RP Kins recruiting? That would probably be the best idea. Good luck!!

Thanks!

What a shame... hopefully it changes in later months. I appreciate the answer!
    Tolkienfan

Quote Originally Posted by beener View Post
    So, I've been on and off of Lotro for several weeks now. I've played on Landroval for many years, but I have yet to find a clear answer from anyone. Is RP still active? If so where is everyone meeting? I'd love to know! The Prancying Pony just isn't cutting it anymore, it's been so empty.
    I'm on every night but only for 1-1.5 hours most evenings. Hit me up on Landroval (Gilbryt is my main).