We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for an active RP Kin

Hello! I am searching for an active RP kin on Landy. Yes, I know Landy is only rp-encouraged, but I found Laurelin to be a bit too quiet for my liking. Are there any active rpheavy or medium kins?

I am afraid that your question is a bit difficult to answer. This is because there is a variety of ways in which an individual can engage in roleplay, so the question is: What type of roleplay are you looking for?

The Club Eclair group is a roleplay group - not a kinship, though. It's more than a "club" that is roleplaying its way through the quests, using an XP disabler to keep the quests (somewhat) challenging. It currently has a level cap of 51 and will be heading down to the Redhorn Lodes in Moria this weekend.

The Bounders of the Shire kinship is a hobbit kinship that still engages in some roleplay . . . though not so much as when we first formed 11 years ago. (Our 11th birthday is this Saturday - and our birthday party will certainly be in-character.)

But ours represents a particular style of role-play and what you are looking for may differ.
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group working our way through Volume II - we will be spending 2019 working our way through the Moria Instances (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow). https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-II-Into-Moria