We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New Player GMT+10 Looking for Kinship

Good Day,

I am looking for a group of people to join for any level of gaming from casual grouping to high end.. I am more interested in a strong social aspect. I prefer communication to be in channels due to needing to keep my ears available for my kids (RL). Roleplaying would be great, but I prefer it be non-sexual, fantasy based. (like living the book/movies) I hope for there to be a strong player base active during my hours. (GMT+10 Guam/AUS time - I live in Saipan)

Please let me know in game or here, my name in game is Kaniddar. (Warden in case I needed to roll solo permanently lol)

Maybe I set the bar too high? lol

Not at all. The forums aren't as active as one might wish You're welcome to join the Laurelin RP Discord (link in my signature). We'd love to have you!
    Owner - Laurelin RP Group Discord server - https://discord.me/laurelinrp

This might be a bit late, but you can also look up the kinship "Those who wander". A slow leveling kinship that goes each 10 levels with each other. they are currently at lvl 40.
    "my worth is undefined. I can tear down enemy armour, boil their blood, sap their strength, slow their speed, read their weaknesses.... I can summon the thunder, bend the earth. Struck their feet. Blind their eyes. Test their will. Know this, and fear" - Self declaration from Boarcas Orcpelt, before advancing through the gate of Elendil