We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for gawdy, colorful greatclub

Im looking for a greatclub to fit my colorful "bafooneristic" captain. I've looked through the basic list shown in this forum, but nothing strikes my fancy just yet. Do any of you fine and admirable style-paragons have some greatclub suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Mechrophilia View Post
    Im looking for a greatclub to fit my colorful "bafooneristic" captain. I've looked through the basic list shown in this forum, but nothing strikes my fancy just yet. Do any of you fine and admirable style-paragons have some greatclub suggestions?
    Culang's Club https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item:Culang%27s_Club might be what you are looking for. It looks exceedingly silly on my hunter atm. :P
    To my eye, it looks bigger in "real" life than that picture. You get it from doing the Markers quest in Evendim. It's just a one-hander, though...

That one is pretty bulbous lol. Im looking for a 2-hander greatclub though.

There's the big shiny gold Moria one on sale in the Limited Time category in the LOTRO store. I found that one moderately atrocious. My Beorning has gone with the "just a big stick" model in protest to not being able to use a spear cosmetic on her 2-handed weapons, and not getting 2-handed damage out of an actual spear. (I know, blame Wardens for spears doing 1-handed damage, but the rest of us have to use both hands!)
    Immigrant from the City of Paragon. We are heroes. This is what we do.

Founding member of Mornost Gwend of Gladden. "We shout a lot!"

To my knowledge, the most colorful weapons came with the Moria expansion, especially the Second and First Age models in the higher ranks (close to level 60) with their rich gold and sea blue decoration.

There is a plugin, the Item treasury, that allows you to browse through the equipment pieces that can be found ingame. If you install it, you may find what you are looking for, and then run the specific instance/farm at that location, until the required item drops.

https://www.lotrointerface.com/downl...mTreasury.html

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!