We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Are we ready to to fix the Minstrel yet?

There are simply 3 points I'd like to bring up right now regarding minstrel's gimped heals:

1) Minstrel heals are worse than they were at the 115 cap. I'm not talking "adjusted for level"; I'm saying that my lvl 115 minstrel healed for more than my 120 does now.
    Explained: Minstrel heals are MUCH lower % of morale than what they were even at level 115.
    1a) This is not in comparison to the Beorn cap at all; I'm not even going to bother mentioning how minstrel heals compare to beorning heals now; especially with the Beorn AOM set bonus.

2) Minstrels are not being able to keep up with other heal classes by a factor of 0.25 or less. Raw numbers indicate a less than 0.25 (1/4) HPS rate on minis (10K-20K HPS) Vs Bear Heals (50k-120k HPS) in 6man fellows.

3) Beornings are given wildly massive priority over minstrels in fellowships/raids right now. Its not even a contest. If heals are needed; a bear is needed. Minstrels: GO AWAY.

Resolutoins:

I don't think gimping the Beorning is a good idea. However; if Beornings are not going to be changed (especially with their current AOM set bonuses), then minstrels need to be balanced better.

Ex:
    1) Raise the Minstrel healing cap to AT LEAST 90% - Give us the chance to gimp OURSELVES by giving us our own choice to slot more Outgoing Healing than "X"
    -This gimp would be our CHOICE to favour dps/mitigations over HPS

2) Adjust/Fix Minstrel Skills (Bolster Courage, Chord of Salvation, SOS,) to the commensurate level required in order for them to be effective in combat as the sole healer in t2/t3
    endgame instances

3) Fix the Minstrel Trait Tree:
    Ex: When a skill says that it applies a "Fellowship-wide AOE heal (Like "Raise our Spirit" [Protector of Song] - MEAN IT: Make it does what it says
    For clarification: This skill is broken right now and does NOT provide an AOE HOT.

Minstrel heals are worse now? Their healing is less than at 115 but not worse. Less because Minstrels couldn't slot two same runes anymore. Less because their group Bolster was changed but not worse.

You said you weren't going to mention Beornings but near everything you said is in comparison to Beornings. Essentially you are asking for a near 100% increase in Minstrel healing because... Beornings.

Granted, Raise our Spirit does not match its description.

I notice you didn't mention how Cry of Chorus fails to apply sometimes. Also you didn't mention how Ballad buffs can drop anytime in or out of combat. Are those not important?

Seems to me, this is more make my Minstrel outheal a bear thread. Beorning healing is out of line with all the other healing classes, but what you ask for is not needed to remedy this problem.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

Quote Originally Posted by sapienze View Post
    Minstrel heals are worse now? Their healing is less than at 115 but not worse.
    This literally means worse.

Less because Minstrels couldn't slot two same runes anymore.
    I'm referring to the time after they fixed the 2 rune issue.

I notice you didn't mention how Cry of Chorus fails to apply sometimes. Also you didn't mention how Ballad buffs can drop anytime in or out of combat. Are those not important?
    I heavily addressed this in another thread to no avail.

I think the point is that Mini's main group role is healing ... Beorn and RK have other role options (tank/support and dps respectively) ... Mini will be like hunter when throne came out ... passed over for better options ... that is riDICulous

A heavy armor wearing (that was a #### beorn fix), 175k morale healer that can put out twice as much hps as "the main healing class" of the game is just dumb

PS. Do NOT nerf beorn just make mini competitive

Quote Originally Posted by Dmunney View Post
    I think the point is that Mini's main group role is healing ... Beorn and RK have other role options (tank/support and dps respectively) ... Mini will be like hunter when throne came out ... passed over for better options ... that is riDICulous

A heavy armor wearing (that was a #### beorn fix), 175k morale healer that can put out twice as much hps as "the main healing class" of the game is just dumb

PS. Do NOT nerf beorn just make mini competitive
    NO. JUSR NO. Under no circumstances buff minstrel heals. Minstrel heals are more than enough for all content avaible currently. The only valid option is to bring the other healing classes down to minstrel levels, but minstrel heals MUST NOT raise or we get simple easy mode instances with any healer.

i would argue that other classes need attention before minstrel healing. minstrel healing is at least passable.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanovaria View Post
    This literally means worse.

I'm referring to the time after they fixed the 2 rune issue.

I heavily addressed this in another thread to no avail.
    No, it literally means less as in less than before. It may be worse for you and your ability to manage the Minstrel class but it isn't worse for the class. Only less.

What needs to happen is to have the Beorning class brought back in line with other healing classes. You would prefer every healing class brought up to match the bear. Then what? Every Minstrel falls asleep mashing one or two keys all through instances? No thank You

Healing efficiency is not based on HpS
    It's about rotation, reflexes, perception, healing target focus priority and positioning. Minstrel remains the best healing class in game cause of shorter healing animations, the richest healing arsenal and a number of panic buttons.

Other healers
    Beornings have higher numbers, but this comes with a lot of trade off. Their arsenal is limited, their rotation slower, their healing range shorter and they don't have panic buttons, at least not in the form of burst heals (supposing you wanna argue sacrifice is one). Their healing is slower, less consistent and pressing a wrong button most often leads to irreversible situations, where someone has to die.
    Rune-keepers, on the other hand, are largely disadvantaged compared to other healers in the sense that they need to predict incoming damage to heal most efficiently and keep the group safe. They also have really weak AoE heals compared to the rest.
    Of course, there are pros for both these healing classes that compensate for their worse raw healing, which might, indeed, occasionally make them a more desirable option for certain fights.
    Beornings have a couple of really helpful buffs, especially in favor of physical damage, are overall sturdier cause of their morale pool (heavy armor) and are the only ones that can AoE heal the whole of a raid, a feature that minstrels can in perspective compete with via focused cross healing.
    Rune-keepers are the best single target healers -because of their HoTs -and offer a lot of incoming healing and damage reduction in the form of bubbles -again, if timely used- or otherwise (Our Fates Entwined, Overture of Hope etc.)
    The only class which was meant to adequately main heal and cannot, hence literally needs a fix, is the blue captain. Try main healing TG tier 3 on one of those. Spoiler: it's painful, but doable.

No need for fix. Need for variety and depth
    Subsequently, minstrels would -and probably should- become more versatile, fun to play, even more(!) competitive with the addition of more utility for the group rather than offering simply heals. Such changes, however, if introduced, must be applied very carefully acknowledging the overall impact of healing output and not be derived from blind speculations based on misplaced interpretations of HpS importance.
    The readjustment of bubbles was a good start.

All in all, minstrels remain at the top of the healing ladder despite hysteria surrounding the recent buff of competence of their competitors. Let's not forget Beornings and Rune-keepers only became relevant healers a couple of patches ago, mainly due to adjustments long due made to healing rating and -thank lord- the respective runes. This automatically -but only comparatively- placed minstrels in a worse spot than before. Healing classes can finally compete realistically and meaningfully. This is a good thing. Up until Throne raid minstrel had been broken. For a long time. At last, it's now actually fun to play.

Minstrel HpS
    For end-game minstrels HpS can and should be steadily above 20k. If you use all you got and are quick and careful with your rotation, you can get numbers above 30k, which are not needed in most fights including scaled instances and the latest cluster. If you're healing non stop and get ~10-20k HpS you need to review your setup (traits, gear) and/or rotation. Maybe you're prioritizing the less impactful stats (crit is the way to go), or queuing your abilities in the wrong order.
    Last edited by Demosthenes11; Jan 06 2019 at 04:01 AM.
    Teucros/Psorokostaina/Ippokratis/Kervertros.
    Officer & Raid Leader for The Aegean Eagles, Evernight {EU}.
    http://aegeaneagles.forumotion.com
    https://theaegeaneagles.shivtr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    It's about rotation, reflexes, perception, healing target focus priority and positioning. Minstrel remains the best healing class in game cause of shorter healing animations, the richest healing arsenal and a number of panic buttons.

Other healers
    Beornings have higher numbers, but this comes with a lot of trade off. Their arsenal is limited, their rotation slower and they don't have panic buttons, at least not in the form of burst heals (supposing you wanna argue sacrifice is one). Their healing is slower, less consistent and pressing a wrong button most often leads to irreversible situations, where someone has to die.
    Rune-keepers, on the other hand, are largely disadvantaged compared to other healers in the sense that they need to predict incoming damage to heal most efficiently and keep the group safe.
    Of course, there are pros for both these healing classes that compensate for their worse raw healing, which might, indeed, occasionally make them a more desirable option for certain fights.
    Beornings have a couple of really helpful buffs, especially in favor of physical damage, are overall sturdier cause of their morale pool (heavy armor) and are the only ones that can AoE heal the whole of a raid, a feature that minstrels can in perspective compete with via focused cross healing.
    Rune-keepers are the best single target healers -because of their HoTs -and offer a lot of incoming healing and damage reduction in the form of bubbles -again, if timely used- or otherwise (Our Fates Entwined, Overture of Hope etc.)
    The only class which was meant to adequately main heal and cannot, hence literally needs a fix, is the blue captain. Try main healing TG tier 3 on one of those. Spoiler: it's painful, but doable.

No need for fix. Need for variety and depth
    Subsequently, minstrels would -and probably should- become more versatile, fun to play, even more(!) competitive with the addition of more utility for the group rather than offering simply heals. Such changes, however, if introduced, must be applied very carefully acknowledging the overall impact of healing output and not be derived from blind speculations based on misplaced interpretations of HpS importance.
    The readjustment of bubbles was a good start.

All in all, minstrels remain at the top of the healing ladder despite hysteria surrounding the recent buff of competence of their competitors. Let's not forget Beornings and Rune-keepers only became relevant healers a couple of patches ago, mainly due to adjustments long due made to healing rating and -thank lord- the respective runes. This automatically -but only comparatively- placed minstrels in a worse spot than before. Healing classes can finally compete realistically and meaningfully. This is a good thing. Up until Throne raid minstrel had been broken. For a long time. At last, it's now actually fun to play.

Minstrel HpS
    For end-game minstrels HpS can and should be steadily above 20k. If you use all you got and are quick and careful with your rotation, you can get numbers above 30k, which are not needed in most fights including scaled instances and the latest cluster. If you're healing non stop and get ~10-20k HpS you need to review your setup (traits, gear) and/or rotation. Maybe you're prioritizing the less impactful stats (crit is the way to go), or queuing your abilities in the wrong order.
    All of this 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Thorondir View Post
    NO. JUSR NO. Under no circumstances buff minstrel heals. Minstrel heals are more than enough for all content avaible currently. The only valid option is to bring the other healing classes down to minstrel levels, but minstrel heals MUST NOT raise or we get simple easy mode instances with any healer.
    Did you run and finish Caverns T3 on your minstrel? The only healer who can outheal the 900k-1300k dmg to the stones by the last boss are bears.
    We tried different setups like lm, minstrel, hunter. But with the unlucky crits on the stones its nearly impossible to focus on the stone and the others.

Its more like the stated instance is badly designed and need fix rather than minstrel needs heal buffs.
    Also I can manage all of the instances on T3, thats true, but with a lot of effort and luck.
    Minstrel needs some kind of a buff, but not that much like everyone is talking about, just finetuning.
    [b]Nine Worlds[/b]
    Energie MNS R13 - Battlemaster (MIA)
    Internet WVR R8
    [size=1][b]Snowbourn[/b][/size]

Other healers
    Beornings have higher numbers, but this comes with a lot of trade off. Their arsenal is limited, their rotation slower, their healing range shorter and they don't have panic buttons, at least not in the form of burst heals (supposing you wanna argue sacrifice is one). Their healing is slower, less consistent and pressing a wrong button most often leads to irreversible situations, where someone has to die.

The trade-offs you cited are irrelevant in this situation. Minstrel burst HPS can't even keep up with Beorning heals even if we only look at a Minstrel's most potent 10 second burst period. Beornings outpace Minstrel burst by a far margin (300%+ easily).

tl;dr Beorning sustained HPS is WAY higher than Minstrel's best cross sectional burst HPS no matter how you slice it.

And no; nobody believes that Minstrels are "the go to healer" - what are you smoking?

Nobody in their right mind is going to want a Minny over a Bear in this upcoming raid; including me.

The trade-offs you cited are irrelevant in this situation. Minstrel burst HPS can't even keep up with Beorning heals even if we only look at a Minstrel's most potent 10 second burst period. Beornings outpace Minstrel burst by a far margin (300%+ easily).

tl;dr Beorning sustained HPS is WAY higher than Minstrel's best cross sectional burst HPS no matter how you slice it.
    If you think HpS is the most important element of healing efficiency, we disagree on the basis of the argument. Happy to discuss on that, as long as you provide a counter argument instead of repeating your initial (and only) point, being Beorning HpS superiority (which is an undeniable fact) = Beorning are better healers to Minstrels. If you don't, what situations are you talking about? All trade-offs i specified together with the criteria defining healing potency are generally applied principles, not extremes. I can go into details, but it's unnecessary before we agree at least on our disagreement. Lastly, out of curiosity, are you playing both classes?

And no; nobody believes that Minstrels are "the go to healer" - what are you smoking?

Nobody in their right mind is going to want a Minny over a Bear in this upcoming raid; including me.
    Don't know the level of your involvement with the raiding community of your server or its width. I just stated conclusions out of my personal experience. The vast majority of people i play with continue to consider minstrel the most consistent and efficient healer in-game. It's the go to class to begin setting up a raid. Would you leave an experienced, geared and skilled minstrel uninvited in favor of Rejuvenating Bellow spam? Cause that's enough to get numbers far better than the minstrel's.

I'd appreciate you avoiding vulgar language.

Don't know the level of your involvement with the raiding community of your server or its width. I just stated conclusions out of my personal experience. The vast majority of people i play with continue to consider minstrel the most consistent and efficient healer in-game. It's the go to class to begin setting up a raid. Would you leave an experienced, geared and skilled minstrel uninvited in favor of Rejuvenating Bellow spam? Cause that's enough to get numbers far better than the minstrel's.
    In the raiding grup I participate in, we will most likely not take minstrels at all, or if so only one, so I dont recognize what you are describing above. For someone who has played minstrel since 2007, this is the most devastating blow, I have had in my entire Lotro experience. Even back in Moria 1.0, minstrels were still used at healers.

The minstrel is not "broken", as some people state, but it is certainly not fine either. The minstrel rebalancing, left us with several big nerfs to our healing capabilities and with a completely and utterly broken yellow line. The combination of the nerf with the rebalancing of healing relics and other subsequent nerfs have left the minstrel behind on several skills.

Minstrels strengths compared to other classes has almost always been the burst heals and the good aoe healing. With the current setup, and the nerf to Bolster Courage aoe healing (that I completely agree with btw), we are left lacking somewhat in in both those abilities. The ST heals arent bad.

The nerf to the -induction especially hits hard (admittedly it was OP earlier), and some of it could well be reverted- not all though. It feels alot more clunky to play the minstrel now.

If I could choose, I would completely remove the BC aoe healing, I personally never understood that addition. I would like to see a large boost to BC single target heals as compensation. An induction skill with that length of induction should heal for more. I would like to see a minor to middle increase in the Inspire Fellows heals, and a large increase in Triumphant Spirit and Fellowship Heart heals. The last two skills have a CD, and it should feel more rewarding to use them. That would actually bring the minstrel much back to how the heals were originally balanced. Admittedly both skills had longer CDs earlier, so they shouldnt be quite as OP as they were back then.

As for the yellow line, I dont even want to start on that. It is so beyond broken, that is is just plain sad to see. So many completely useless traits to put points in, skills that have been broken for years.. sigh. I used to like healing in yellow, it was one of the more fun challenges. That is certainly gone. Healing in yellow is currently to me zero fun and maximum frustration.

The utility skill Story of Courage has a ridiculously long induction. It should be removed. It has nothing to do with balancing skills and having to choose what to do. It is just plain annoying and out of date with what other classes can do.
    Banion, leader of The Riddles in the Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Banionn View Post
    In the raiding grup I participate in, we will most likely not take minstrels at all, or if so only one, so I dont recognize what you are describing above. For someone who has played minstrel since 2007, this is the most devastating blow, I have had in my entire Lotro experience. Even back in Moria 1.0, minstrels were still used at healers.

The minstrel is not "broken", as some people state, but it is certainly not fine either. The minstrel rebalancing, left us with several big nerfs to our healing capabilities and with a completely and utterly broken yellow line. The combination of the nerf with the rebalancing of healing relics and other subsequent nerfs have left the minstrel behind on several skills.

Minstrels strengths compared to other classes has almost always been the burst heals and the good aoe healing. With the current setup, and the nerf to Bolster Courage aoe healing (that I completely agree with btw), we are left lacking somewhat in in both those abilities. The ST heals arent bad.

The nerf to the -induction especially hits hard (admittedly it was OP earlier), and some of it could well be reverted- not all though. It feels alot more clunky to play the minstrel now.

If I could choose, I would completely remove the BC aoe healing, I personally never understood that addition. I would like to see a large boost to BC single target heals as compensation. An induction skill with that length of induction should heal for more. I would like to see a minor to middle increase in the Inspire Fellows heals, and a large increase in Triumphant Spirit and Fellowship Heart heals. The last two skills have a CD, and it should feel more rewarding to use them. That would actually bring the minstrel much back to how the heals were originally balanced. Admittedly both skills had longer CDs earlier, so they shouldnt be quite as OP as they were back then.

As for the yellow line, I dont even want to start on that. It is so beyond broken, that is is just plain sad to see. So many completely useless traits to put points in, skills that have been broken for years.. sigh. I used to like healing in yellow, it was one of the more fun challenges. That is certainly gone. Healing in yellow is currently to me zero fun and maximum frustration.

The utility skill Story of Courage has a ridiculously long induction. It should be removed. It has nothing to do with balancing skills and having to choose what to do. It is just plain annoying and out of date with what other classes can do.
    I can't but agree with everything you just said

Quote Originally Posted by Banionn View Post
    Fair points. The healing abilities value alterations you're suggesting are spot on, but should be implemented very carefully (bolster 2nd heal was, indeed, a tragedy).
    Yellow line has always been broken in one way or another. Was never a go to solution for main healing unless the group was really strong and familiar with the given encounters, hence not in need of constant heals.
    The class does feel clunky in the sense that codas and their freakish animations are now part of main rotation, while traditionally reliable abilities, like bolster, have had their values reduced to the point you have to think twice before using them to fill up a tank.

On the other hand, the basis of the minstrel hasn't changed, nor has its healing been cropped to the point of questioning its participation to end-game. Unless we're talking Caverns, which we shouldn't, cause that is a question of balancing instance mechanics. Not classes.
    Minstrel remains a reactive, fast paced (don't shoot, talking comparatively*), basic healer that primarily focuses on healing burst. Not HpS. Burst. Fast burst. And so he has been since 2007 with ups and downs but never(!) left out of invitations.

A supposedly fast paced healer playing out clunky while not offering much to the group -which he never deed- aside of green numbers feels weak and uninteresting. I agree with that, though it certainly doesn't compliment the points most of the posters above made. Because, as things stand, minstrel remains competitive. And that's that. The class needs a rework to become interesting and iconic -as once. Not relevant.

*if anyone wants to experience the essence of clunky healing, they should try healing on a beorning, despite the recent revamp.

The flaw with the no minis in a raid which people will learn hard way is the rally in combat res.

The argument saying mini was just 1 to 3 buttons is true but isn't beorning and rk healing basically the same? Same as in the trash ones only pressed 1 to 2 buttons instead of maximizing cry 32% 10 sec buff cashing coda -10% inc damage and cutting coda with cry to keep 3 ballad buffs up plus inspire instead of bolstering only.

I do agree its broken that beorning can block party evade heal on move have heavy armour at 175k morale all while doing higher base heal on every skill.. With a in combat res and to top it off a tanking survival skill that can be used in heal line so ofc this update broke healing balance.

My solution is make beorning light or med armour when healing specced.

Make SOS hot not only 1.5k vs the 3k to 4k at 115

Make all ballads heals so if cash out coda to early before cry resets you can have another option to get them back.

Reduce mini healing threat I used blame tanks but if I come to rescue early in fight with a 100% crit chord & TS chained combo ill instantly pull everything in instance and is annoying that threat is so high.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    I do agree its broken that beorning can block party evade heal on move have heavy armour at 175k morale all while doing higher base heal on every skill.. With a in combat res and to top it off a tanking survival skill that can be used in heal line so ofc this update broke healing balance.

Beo can't block in yellow and has no Thickened Hide, if that's what you mean with "tanking survival skill".
    Heavy armour is too much though. And, as said several times, nerf bear 10%, give Minis those 10% base healing.

I personally don't have any issues healing the current t3 content. With the obvious exception of Etterfang, but I doubt that fight can be considered WAI in its current state and I did solo heal it before the buffs to t3. There's no denying that the class pales in comparison to other healers however, not just in healing output but group utility as well (and this had always been one of the core elements of the class).

- Buff anthems. Make anthems scale properly to the current cap. Scale tales properly. Fix the tales exploit.
    - Increase the magnitude of inspire fellows and BC by no more than 20%. Maybe as a blue specific perk.
    - Revert the changes to yellow line. Complete failure and only succeeded in making it a line for out of combat buffs. Give us resonance anthem of the 3rd age to allow us to heal in yellow again. Bring yellow anthem stacking back.
    - BUFF ANTHEMS!
    - Give SoS a 4% buff to incoming healing.

This in addition to all the multiple bugfixes and trait updates that we've been mentioning for years would bring the class back to the spotlight without resorting to ridiculous numbers...

I am and have always been (since beta) a Protector of Song (yellow) minstrel. I can't speak to how things currently stand for a Watcher of Resolve (blue). All I know for sure is that my heals have little to no effect on green bars regardless of stance and skill synergy.

I feel like being primary healer for T1 should require me to make the most effective use of my PoS toolkit and stances. I believe only T2+ should require spec'ing blue to be primary healer.

But currently in yellow spec, no matter how clever I am, I have virtually no burst healing at all, and that rules out being the primary healer. Chord of Salvation and my Coda are the only heals that even have a CHANCE (via crits) to provide the necessary burst morale. (the only thing I know I haven't been using to its potential is Fellowship's Heart). And I know my gear is not optimized for healing (even in terms of what optimized SHOULD mean, nevermind what it means in practice given the current catastrophic state of stat-balance), but again, I'm talking about T1 and about being a player taking full advantage of the versatility offered by the trait line specifically THEMED on it!

I think luckily despite the extremity of the problem, the only URGENT fixes needed are:
    1. fix the bugs (make skills work per their descriptions),
    2. make Bolster Courage substantially more powerful. I don't want to go back to the bad old days BolsterBots, but I say without hyperbole that it are virtually useless currently.

• BC should be our most reliable tool. It should be the one thing I always know I CAN do but have to be prepared to do exclusively until the emergency is over.
    • Currently, casting a (nonzero-induction) BC is literally A MISTAKE! Outside of a tank class making full-pro-tank use of their tank tools, any target WILL take more damage during the induction than BC can even crit for. And that's just in terms of typical sustained incoming dps. Like I said my only recourse in the event of a damage spike is to pray that my CoS or Coda are ready to cast and pray also that they crit.
    • Currently Bolster Heal takes SEVERAL casts to refill MY pitiful morale after combat on landscape! That's insane!!!

Other stuff needs tweaking and the other heals need slight buffs for the class (or at least the trait spec I know and love) to be where it should be. However those 2 fixes need to happen asap to make the class fully functional.

EDIT: and if being primary healer on even the easiest difficulty is meant to require a healing trait and/or gear spec, then why do stances even exist? I could live with the PITA implementation of swapping trait lines if fundamental game systems weren't telling me I shouldn't have to.

EDIT2: oh and to be clear... obviously I don't think PoS peak healing should come anywhere near WoS healing, but I don't think PoS baseline healing should match WoR baseline healing either. I think a PoS should be able to primary heal via tactical use of his abilities to maximize overall fellowship defense, offense, and utility (as well as the minstrel's ability to maximize their own situational healing) to the point where heals are only needed as upkeep.

That doesn't broken nature of the status quo nor the urgency in needing a fix! So all of the above still stands as the "easy" fix! The "hard" fix would be to more meticulously buff some TBD combination of skills in the PoS spec to indirectly result in their current heal magnitudes being adequate.
    Last edited by Moondog548; Jan 10 2019 at 02:13 PM.
    Landroval - The Council of the Secret Fire Friendly, Casual, Mature, and always seeking more!
    Musings on LOTRO and other games: www.killtenrats.com

I would have agreed a few weeks ago. Now I only partly agree.

As you already stated the Beo is/was alot weaker without the Mordor set. This set is/was OP not the Beo. Without it: The Beo has esp high crit heals but he does not buff the tanks mits and that's really important. He is able to debuff ONE target only.
    He buffs damage - yes, but no mits.

They should take away all non end game set bonuses from the game by putting a max level on them which is -1 of the next level cap from that raid set time.

Then they could buff inspire fellow buff and heal.

Agreed on all bug fixing points of course.
    Last edited by Hildilas; Jan 14 2019 at 08:50 AM.