We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Possible to resurrect a deactivated account?

I had a trial account back in 2008 that I used to see if I like the game. I think it was a time based account, maybe not. At any rate I see it daily when I use the launcher. It is/was a premium account asa Shadows of Angmar trial account with Helm's deep on it. I use to see a date that it was inactive to but no longer see that.
    Is this an account I could get reactivated from support?
    I dance for cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanMcDermott View Post
    I had a trial account back in 2008 that I used to see if I like the game. I think it was a time based account, maybe not. At any rate I see it daily when I use the launcher. It is/was a premium account asa Shadows of Angmar trial account with Helm's deep on it. I use to see a date that it was inactive to but no longer see that.
    Is this an account I could get reactivated from support?
    Was it a Codemaster account?

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

no, I don't play on the EU servers.
    I dance for cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanMcDermott View Post
    no, I don't play on the EU servers.
    Then put a ticket, i think Turbine/SSG dont delete accounts never.

Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

I would like to join the question. I had created an account in 2012 and have now remembered my Account Details. So I logged in again but apparently the Charaktäre are no longer there. Is there an option to get this back? It was on a German server back then. I think in 2014 I was last online. I know i know a long Time A go. But i have hope xD

Another possibility is that the characters are on a closed server. When you open the client, you have an option to Play or to Transfer. Select Transfer. If you have chars on closed worlds, you'll be able to transfer them to one of the remaining servers at no cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Olgomil View Post
    Was it a Codemaster account?

Would it impact their ability to recover the account if it was a Codemaster one?

I'm also trying to get an old account recovered and my fingers are crossed!