We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

OK, Who upset the Chinese Government ??

I was happily playing the game Christmas Day in China when BANG!, the game lost connection, as did the forums; and other than a short period yesterday, has stayed that way; completely blocked on every alternative ISP connection I had access to.

Whatever you did, it was BIG, because they are even blocking the English language version of their own CCTV News Website!!

Ive been troubled for a few weeks scrolling down reading his threads title can you please change it.

I find it very offensive

I don't see how. Obviously, some authorities decided to change their routing policy. As the original poster had no idea what had brought this change of mind about, he was asking. You see, the internal news in China might not include all and everything that is going on outside the country. And one of these events might have caused issues. Like that joint manoevre with South Korea, that annoyed at least Kim Yong Un. I don't see anything useful or effective in staging internet boycotts, but how else can you tell the world that they should change their behaviour? Unfortunately, Yarbro got caught in the 'collateral damage'

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 120 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 120 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

A quick search anyone can do gives answers. There is a real expectation the same thing will occur next holiday season as well.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    Ive been troubled for a few weeks scrolling down reading his threads title can you please change it.

I find it very offensive
    How is it offensive? The guy is in China.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphonic View Post
    How is it offensive? The guy is in China.
    I WAS, but only for December; I have been back in the UK since New Years Eve.

As for offensive.....

snowflake??

The Chinese block was at least good practice for the server move; I only got desperate enough to fire up minesweeper a few hours before the game went back online.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbro View Post
    I WAS, but only for December; I have been back in the UK since New Years Eve.

As for offensive.....

snowflake??

The Chinese block was at least good practice for the server move; I only got desperate enough to fire up minesweeper a few hours before the game went back online.
    It just rankles me when someone is a busybody, I can't stand it.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"

I have seen this thread at the top of the subforum for moths too.

It's been a constant reminder that apparently nobody posts in this particular subforum.
    On Crickhollow: Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter)
    On Anor, Victory's Secret: Ardith Exhibitionaire (Woman Captain)
    Feel the Breeze! Naked Aventuring: http://www.lotro.com/forums/showthre...endary-servers

Quote Originally Posted by Echoweaver View Post
    I have seen this thread at the top of the subforum for moths too.

It's been a constant reminder that apparently nobody posts in this particular subforum.
    I think a big reason is that store requests are often in the suggestion forum. I myself have put suggestions there for what I would like in the store. Like an account wide 250 health feature for all mounts in an account like the one they have for 68% speed.

That’s a hint SSG!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphonic View Post
    I think a big reason is that store requests are often in the suggestion forum. I myself have put suggestions there for what I would like in the store. Like an account wide 250 health feature for all mounts in an account like the one they have for 68% speed.

That’s a hint SSG!
    We have a sub forum for Moths?? What about butterflies, or other flying insects??