We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

kudos for seasonal instances

The Thrang and Storvagun instances have been a fun addition to end game content. Recycling old spaces is a win/win. There are a couple elements of these fights that have been key in making them fun times.

1. Boss only
    2. Difficulty level

The damage and mechanics are such that tanks, healers, debuffers all have a job to do.

3. Tanking

There are many adds, and they spawn from distant parts of the space. This along with the decent boss frontal makes tanks think about how to get aggro.

4. Random aggro

I think this is generally a good mechanic, however it is undone a bit by the small amount of damage from the stone throwers.

Why not have a seasonal instance running all the time?
    Last edited by flirtswithmediocrity; Dec 29 2018 at 08:32 PM.

Has anyone been able to complete the challenge quest that is issues with the 3-man and 6-man Battle of Frostbluff instance versions?
    I have completed the versions of each instances with groups and none of the fires have obviously (or subtly) gone out and the quest
    never completes or fails. Any ideas? Is this just bugged and I should wait for an official patch/update?

Quote Originally Posted by Captaculous View Post
    Has anyone been able to complete the challenge quest that is issues with the 3-man and 6-man Battle of Frostbluff instance versions?
    I have completed the versions of each instances with groups and none of the fires have obviously (or subtly) gone out and the quest
    never completes or fails. Any ideas? Is this just bugged and I should wait for an official patch/update?
    I think its bugged, i try a couple of times and nothing happened, then after it, i play only at level 10 for the tokens.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!