We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Elf RP on Laurelin - where and how often?

Hey,
    I have a loremaster elf that is higher level on another server, and I'd like to RP with her, however, I haven't found out whether there are many people roleplaying where she would be welcome to fit in, and where.
    I understand Bree is popular but it seems quite odd to have an elf there much of the time. I did not want to pay to transfer her and find that it isn't very active, so I wanted to check.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bellagum View Post
    Hey,
    I have a loremaster elf that is higher level on another server, and I'd like to RP with her, however, I haven't found out whether there are many people roleplaying where she would be welcome to fit in, and where.
    I understand Bree is popular but it seems quite odd to have an elf there much of the time. I did not want to pay to transfer her and find that it isn't very active, so I wanted to check.
    Thank you.
    Clearly very active, from all the responses

I am pretty sure there are a few RP kinships on Laurelin. One I think is called “wood elves” - you could try looking them up. Perhaps roll an elf on Laurelin and ask around before you transfer your LM.

I’m an alien, an illegal alien: I’m a Gondorian Captain in Rohan...

Hi there Bellagum. I have below pasted a link to an event where elves from across different kins come together to enjoy RP similar to the spontaneous style you would see in Bree. It is held in Wednesdays around 7-9pm UK time, and the number of attendees varies depending on what else is going on like festivals etc. Elf RP I have found is more a case of who you know rather than the pick up style you can find around Bree especially if you prefer a more immersive elven style.
    I hope you find what you are looking for, feel free to send me an IM on my main or through the Laurelin Archives.

https://laurelinarchives.org/node/2089

Yes- go to Hall of FIre in Elrond's House on Wednesdays. ALmost always a mix of kins getting our elf on.