We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Returning Player Quest Pack Help

Not a new player, but I'm returning after a decently long break. I've been playing this game for quite a few years but my highest level is at 95 at Helms Deep, when it was the old max. I'm looking to get back into the game but I'm unsure of what quests packs/expansions are really needed or recommended to get back to end game. Any help or recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Zadok24 View Post
    Not a new player, but I'm returning after a decently long break. I've been playing this game for quite a few years but my highest level is at 95 at Helms Deep, when it was the old max. I'm looking to get back into the game but I'm unsure of what quests packs/expansions are really needed or recommended to get back to end game. Any help or recommendations are greatly appreciated!
    Your next step is Western Gondor, to go from 95-100. There are loads of quest packs between this and Mordor, which is the next expansion that goes from 105-115. The ones in between are:

Central Gondor
    East Gondor
    Old Anorien
    Far Anorien
    March of the King
    Battle of the Black Gate

All of these are level 100 ish and if you just want to level you probably won’t need them all. You could either buy them as you go along or just VIP for a month to go through all these levels.

Then Mordor is 105-115 and you will need this.

Then at 115 you have Legacy of the Necromancer, which is probably optional.

Then Where Dragons Dwell takes you to level 120 and is the only region that goes to the cap.
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

I would recommend Central Gondor for the trait point rewards and/or Old Anorien for the trait point and unique questing experience within a big city.