We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Allegiance Crafting Recipie

How do you obtain the crafting recipe that makes the item you turn in for Allegiance points? I've looked high and low, and I'm just missing it.

I bring word from Lord Elrond of Rivendell. An Alliance once existed between Elves and Men. Long ago we fought and died together. We come to honor that allegiance.

I think you barter for the recipe(s) from the Allegiance Quartermaster in the Allegiance Hall.

I tried that, but didn't find it. My max rep, and max in all my crafts.

I bring word from Lord Elrond of Rivendell. An Alliance once existed between Elves and Men. Long ago we fought and died together. We come to honor that allegiance.

In Allegiance hall, you need to looks for 'Quartermaster - [Allegiance name]' I.e. in Court of Lothlorien, it would be 'Quartermaster - court of Lothlorien'
    In their barter menu, from the drop-down, select category: Crafting Recipes. It will show a list of recipes, one per profession, starting with "Guild-Quality Gorgoroth ..."
    Those are the ones. Once scribed, they go under "Guild" section in Doomfold category.