We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Now they have broken ALL quests....

It looks like NONE of the quests, whether not yet accepted or already in my quest log..... have ANY OBJECTIVES in them, so I have no clue what to do until I put them in my tracker..... I'm sure that the quests themselves will actually work, but come on..... Did you send the QA department on holiday early? I accept way more than just 5 quests, and I use my quest log book to see what I am supposed to do next..... this isn't helping!

Here I was thinking: "This is going to be the last patch for the 2018, everything will calm down for the holidays and 23.2 will be in 2019...."

Now they will have to put out a 23.1.9 hotfix to fix this!
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

What a mess. Looks like our new ability to change font size broke something in Quest panel - first the invisible slider, now this.
    Good thing that the tracker still works.
    Roaming Gladden since 2013

I wanted to complete some Lost Pages quests in Mordor but I can't see anymore which ones I have already done. This is badly broken, we need an urgent patch or a roll-back.
    "Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world."

There is another thread on the same issue found here:
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...8Dec2018-patch

I'm kinda shocked that this wasn't looked into before patching or it triggered the bug with the hotfix. :X

Quote Originally Posted by Xruptor View Post
    There is another thread on the same issue found here:
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...8Dec2018-patch

I'm kinda shocked that this wasn't looked into before patching or it triggered the bug with the hotfix. :X
    Oops, yeah I didn't notice that thread when I posted mine....

This should have been caught. They were SPECIFICALLY patching a bug that affected quest windows, so you would THINK they would open a quest windows to see if it was fixed and go: "Uhhhh guys? guys? The objectives are missing from the quest window!"
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post
    It looks like NONE of the quests, whether not yet accepted or already in my quest log..... have ANY OBJECTIVES in them, so I have no clue what to do until I put them in my tracker..... I'm sure that the quests themselves will actually work, but come on..... Did you send the QA department on holiday early? I accept way more than just 5 quests, and I use my quest log book to see what I am supposed to do next..... this isn't helping!

Here I was thinking: "This is going to be the last patch for the 2018, everything will calm down for the holidays and 23.2 will be in 2019...."

Now they will have to put out a 23.1.9 hotfix to fix this!
    Im pretty sure they will add a fix to the store...because SSG