We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What Is Going on End Game Crickhollow ?

Hello all, I want to share my thougts and complaints about end game at Crickhoolow and wonder why things are like that ?

First of all it's really hard to do even T2 content ex. Storvagun T2,

I witnessed those weird stuff and wonder who is guiding those people?

-RK full of will essences,
    -Minstrels says , I am not a healer,
    -LM says cannot put more than 1 debuff on boss,
    -Guards ask for red dps main,
    -Hunter full of vitality essences,

Really who are those people seeing as an example and doing this?

Right now end game at Crickhollow rock bottom.. can't wait to see what will happen when raid comes out

you just have to find the right players to run with, I know there a few groups that are really good and know what they are doing. if your looking on LFF or world chat you get random players of unknown, and some may not even run instances much an only solo.
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Perhaps you should offer them some advice instead of excluding them from instances, where they might learn something. All this crying for more Guards for Stor but no willingness at all to explain the dynamics of the fight, and of course no one wants to do t1 either.

Quote Originally Posted by MithrielWielder View Post
    Perhaps you should offer them some advice instead of excluding them from instances, where they might learn something. All this crying for more Guards for Stor but no willingness at all to explain the dynamics of the fight, and of course no one wants to do t1 either.
    Agreed, if you know the instance and how it works, you need to explain how its done/works, I've had players say they don't heal, but i asked them to go heals please if they can and learn, its not rocket science for them to use skills to heal
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

What kind of pointless thread is this?
    Tilimir ~ Crickhollow

As much as I would like to refute him, he's right.

This server is too casual and RP-focused. I don't mind it too much but it is pretty annoying sometimes.

edit: I blame elitism, bad kins & the lack of pvp
    Last edited by Blato; Dec 20 2018 at 09:03 AM.
    Make Moors Great Again - Crickhollow
    Ishlan R13 WL, Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Weaver, Lashin R6 Warg
    Blato (Mini), Shilan (Ward), Sahlin (Beorn), Grobnir (Guard), Hergis (RK), Ishlun (Capt)

Snerk.

Alternately, the majority of Crickhollow players might prefer casual and RP play.

Maybe you could transfer your characters to a server better suiting your goals.
    On Crickhollow: Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter)
    On Anor, Mithril League: Ardith (Woman Captain)
    Learning to raid on Anor https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...League-Kinship

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir1903 View Post
    Hello all, I want to share my thougts and complaints about end game at Crickhoolow and wonder why things are like that ?

First of all it's really hard to do even T2 content ex. Storvagun T2,

I witnessed those weird stuff and wonder who is guiding those people?

-RK full of will essences,
    -Minstrels says , I am not a healer,
    -LM says cannot put more than 1 debuff on boss,
    -Guards ask for red dps main,
    -Hunter full of vitality essences,

Really who are those people seeing as an example and doing this?

Right now end game at Crickhollow rock bottom.. can't wait to see what will happen when raid comes out
    You'd find things like this on any server, there are raiding kins on this server go join them if not xfer ./closethread

Korthillion-1 R10 RK ,Kortahl R7 CPT, Kornslimedonyoface R11 Defiler, Kornbootysplitter R9 WL,Korndoggystyle R8 WRG +other low rank Korns