We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Galadhrim Build(?)

Hey Everyone

So Im planning to build a character that will use Bow and a two Handed sword just like Haldir or the Elves we see in the opening scene of the first movie
    I have already a level 30 Elf Hunter but I recently bought the High Elf pack and I would like to exploit it (if its possible)

What would be the ideal class/race for this build?

Thanks
    Last edited by Vangoras; Dec 17 2018 at 01:27 PM.

Well the classes that can use 2-handed swords and a bow are Champion and Guardian. Unfortunately both only have the one bow skill which isn't really of much use other than for attracting the attention of mobs.

In the game, Haldir is claimed as the inspiration for the Warden class, who don't use bows at all. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    Well the classes that can use 2-handed swords and a bow are Champion and Guardian. Unfortunately both only have the one bow skill which isn't really of much use other than for attracting the attention of mobs.

In the game, Haldir is claimed as the inspiration for the Warden class, who don't use bows at all. Go figure.
    Yeah I really dont get why Wardens dont use bows since they can do serious range damage......
    It would be cool if there was a Bow/Longsword combo. Im really stuck lol
    Last edited by Vangoras; Dec 17 2018 at 05:01 PM.

I vote champion. I have an elf champion who dual-wields and uses a bow. Serious "pew-pew" and then "shing-shing"... But I agree the longsword and bow would be nice. Quite good for a Strider-style ranger build as well, as Aragorn uses that combo in the movie of TFOTR.
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    I vote champion. I have an elf champion who dual-wields and uses a bow. Serious "pew-pew" and then "shing-shing"... But I agree the longsword and bow would be nice. Quite good for a Strider-style ranger build as well, as Aragorn uses that combo in the movie of TFOTR.
    I think I'll go for High Elf Champion till level 20 and if I like it I'll keep up leveling him lol
    Yeah for real, either Dunedain or Ithilien rangers would look great

Quote Originally Posted by Vangoras View Post
    I think I'll go for High Elf Champion till level 20 and if I like it I'll keep up leveling him lol
    Yeah for real, either Dunedain or Ithilien rangers would look great
    And here is the Dunedain: Captain though, so no bow

“...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    And here is the Dunedain: Captain though, so no bow

He looks badass!!! If only he had a Bow.......

What cloak is that? I’ve been trying to find something like that forever.