We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Albino Hedgehog Cosmetic Pet for Yule Festival

Hello! As Yule Festival is coming, and although maybe you already have your plans... I want to try...

Since you added the first hedgehog at Spring festival I thought that you could add an albino one in Yule. Please make it happen!

PS: For next Fall Festival, add a Barrow arm cosmetic pet please :P

If they don't have it done already, you really won't see them trying to add it at this late stage.
    It is logical, in view of the times in which we live. But to be logical is not to be right, and nothing on God's earth could ever make it right!
    - Judge Dan Haywood

Quote Originally Posted by Fegefeuer View Post
    Hello! As Yule Festival is coming, and although maybe you already have your plans... I want to try...

Since you added the first hedgehog at Spring festival I thought that you could add an albino one in Yule. Please make it happen!

PS: For next Fall Festival, add a Barrow arm cosmetic pet please :P
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    only a dragon pet!!!! or maybe a crow again but different this time suitable for my dwarfs!
    n a boar for mount pretty plz! elves got their, i dont want to say, "silly" elk, not its time for the dwarfs to get their weird mount at last!!!!!
    ow n some new quests at frosbluff if you like!!!
    20 years lotr enthousiast, 11 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

They probably have already patched the new cosmetics in the game already..... as it might just very well be that there won't be a patch before the 18th. (I know they are planning one this week, but still....the work is probably already done.)

As for future suggestions:

- A yule themed goat.
    - A yule themed baby auroch pet.
    - A few more winter dresses for female characters. There seems to be a lack of dresses in Yule fest....
    - More head/shoulder/hand gear. A good old pair of winter mittens for instance!
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

they could give them those glowing red pinkish eyes they have too. haha.

I wouldn't mind spending 300 lps on Albino Hedgehog if they don't do it for Yule, but I'd prefer it for Yule since it's more fitting, more alts could get it, and maybe even as gift.

Call me crazy, but I would pay 1000 lps for a Barrow arm pet. Sorry but since the beginning of cosmetic pets, I had this idea and I can't get rid of it. I just think of the barrow arm pet "walking" when you use a stablemaster and it must be very fun :P Probably will never happen, but if we have got flies, grims and spirits, why not a barrow arm? Since the introduction of flies pet in CGondor (most annoying pet, you all must agree!), there is no excuse!

PS: release already the Outfit8 slot for separate! Still waiting for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Fegefeuer View Post
    Err... hedgehogs hibernate in winter