We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Game screen freezes when tabing to another window

This Happens rarely but its annoying, I run LOTRO on windows 10 DX11 in windowed mode, when i click over to internet or discord the game screen freezes but hear all sounds and everything using arrow keys hear myself moving but game screen is frozen like a screenshot. anyone have an idea what this is? i get no error i just exit game and reload. rarely happens so don't worry much but be nice if a fix.
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Hello

Hi everyone, is there any way to make a better launcher? seriously

https://imgur.com/a/V13r0QC

Quote Originally Posted by Pontin_Finnberry View Post
    This Happens rarely but its annoying, I run LOTRO on windows 10 DX11 in windowed mode, when i click over to internet or discord the game screen freezes but hear all sounds and everything using arrow keys hear myself moving but game screen is frozen like a screenshot. anyone have an idea what this is? i get no error i just exit game and reload. rarely happens so don't worry much but be nice if a fix.
    I don't know about an "official" fix, but the current work around is to play in 'fullscreen windowed mode' - and that should stop you crashing when alt-tabbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hephburz-2 View Post
    I don't know about an "official" fix, but the current work around is to play in 'fullscreen windowed mode' - and that should stop you crashing when alt-tabbing.
    Will try that thanks. and its not really a crash if it it don't do anything i have to exit out myself
    Pontin Level 120 Hobbit Burglar Leader of Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Maradoc Hobbit Hunter. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's a guide to making ABC files and my Screenshots of Middle-Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!