We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Bullroarer Testing (next week)

Any chance we can have a weekend test (Fri & Sat or Sat & Sun) please?
    Many of us are tied up with work and family commitments during week so unable to drop stuff at short notice, yet would like to help test & provide feedback.

If this isn't possible, any chance you can let us know a few days in advance when you expect BR to be up and for how long?
    This helps gather players and get more people involved to provide feedback.
    Knight | Captain | Arkenstone | Rainbows & Unicorns

Quote Originally Posted by Knight.Arkenstone View Post
    Any chance we can have a weekend test (Fri & Sat or Sat & Sun) please?
    Many of us are tied up with work and family commitments during week so unable to drop stuff at short notice, yet would like to help test & provide feedback.

If this isn't possible, any chance you can let us know a few days in advance when you expect BR to be up and for how long?
    This helps gather players and get more people involved to provide feedback.
    YES omg does SSG even realize how difficult it is for people to play during the week when they have work and other commitments and day-to-day life events that cannot be put aside for LoTRO?
    Were they even mentally present when they released their no-weekend policy claiming that it would provide MORE player feedback?
    I feel I'm not alone when I say I don't understand why they made that policy. Please, SSG, think about what you're doing when you remove WEEKENDS from beta testing. :/
    Not to mention when you remove weekends, the beta testing periods will be quite a bit shorter than if you could drag it from say...Thursday to maybe Sunday.
    Last edited by valamael; Dec 07 2018 at 02:00 PM.

Someone posted in the Burglar feedback thread that the update is being released next week? Might not be time to have another preview?

We are tentatively planning another Bullroarer preview for next week, and are also planning a patch for next week.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - Pinterest - Twitch - YouTube
    Find Cordovan on: Twitter Instagram
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are tentatively planning another Bullroarer preview for next week, and are also planning a patch for next week.
    When?What days?
    let us know upfront!

Any update on this? I need to know asap because it is very important that I learn the raid and then get an OC on the live server please.