We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: The heck

The heck

Ever since this update my lotro just keeps minimising itself to the desktop, doesn't close the application. So when i open it back up it just closes again after a few seconds.

I found switching to full screen (windowed) mode seems to work but haven't had too much time to try.

Odd.

I've been playing in full screen / window mode for the past few months and have not had any problems with the window minimizing.

Quote Originally Posted by GDonWall View Post
    I've been playing in full screen / window mode for the past few months and have not had any problems with the window minimizing.
    I've been playing in the same mode since I can't remember when,* and haven't had any problems with it either.

_____
    *So that when I have a character crafting hundreds of items at a time, I can go afk and read news or something.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

Looks like something in the background wants to grab the focus. What other programs are you running?

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval)

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    Looks like something in the background wants to grab the focus. What other programs are you running?

Greetings, Polymachos
    I've had this happen to me with my security software. I run LOTRO in windowed mode then the border would turn gray as if trying to switch to another program. Sometimes it's the security software trying to run a scan or update itself even though I tell it to notify me before performing such tasks. It's annoying. Nothing like running in LOTRO and then suddenly stop because your computer decides to switch to another program. Other times I don't know what else could be running. It's a Dell computer and God only knows what they set up running in the background.