We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by FrauBlake01 View Post
    The only thing they could have packaged would be an account-wide riding unlock.

Riding Skill is listed right near the top.

Premium Wallet (Account wide)
    250 Mithril Coins
    Riding Skill
    5 vitality stat tome pickers

what in my mind would be a nice kicker is an AoV and a couple free transfer tokens.

But they might change what you gain with the code. Several years ago there was the change with Moria Expansion including Lothlorien quest pack if the code was applied prior to a certain date. Afterwards you had to buy Lothlorien separately.

I still remember reminding kin members repeatedly to activate it it in time.
    "...In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought."
    Ian Malcolm

Quote Originally Posted by Gandie2 View Post
    Riding Skill is listed right near the top.

Premium Wallet (Account wide)
    250 Mithril Coins
    Riding Skill
    5 vitality stat tome pickers

what in my mind would be a nice kicker is an AoV and a couple free transfer tokens.
    Riding is for a single character, which is above 'near the top' but okay ...

Turbine and SSG have done and still do everything to make multi-alting everything but desirable, so I guess an account-wide riding unlock isn't really necessary ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by FrauBlake01 View Post
    Riding is for a single character, which is above 'near the top' but okay ...

Turbine and SSG have done and still do everything to make multi-alting everything but desirable, so I guess an account-wide riding unlock isn't really necessary ;-)
    I was thinking it was account wide - but maybe not. It does not make much sense to include it other then the same way it was included in the starter pack. For a year all toons will get it for free anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Derquin View Post
    But they might change what you gain with the code. Several years ago there was the change with Moria Expansion including Lothlorien quest pack if the code was applied prior to a certain date. Afterwards you had to buy Lothlorien separately.

I still remember reminding kin members repeatedly to activate it it in time.
    The original boxed version of moria did not include loth. Loth was not released for two years after moria plus or minus. At the time loth came out it was free to all as all people were subs. F2p did not start till later. So you must be confused in some way.

On a side note...

As a player where my highest level character is 50, now that I have bought the Legacy Bundle (and having never owned a house before), how do I get to the Cape of Belfalas to actually purchase a premium house? I don't have travel points to anywhere east of Moria and can't just walk down there with the area surrounded by lvl 100 mobs, so I'm kinda stuck here on what to do. I'd really not have to wait until I get to the appropriate level to buy one of these houses...

Quote Originally Posted by Obliticus View Post
    As a player where my highest level character is 50, now that I have bought the Legacy Bundle (and having never owned a house before), how do I get to the Cape of Belfalas to actually purchase a premium house? I don't have travel points to anywhere east of Moria and can't just walk down there with the area surrounded by lvl 100 mobs, so I'm kinda stuck here on what to do. I'd really not have to wait until I get to the appropriate level to buy one of these houses...
    The housing broker is at the Boar fountain in Bree. Visit her, and she will give you the option to buy a house in Belfalas (you will be able to tour/visit first if you wish).
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    The housing broker is at the Boar fountain in Bree. Visit her, and she will give you the option to buy a house in Belfalas (you will be able to tour/visit first if you wish).
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandie2 View Post
    I was thinking it was account wide - but maybe not. It does not make much sense to include it other then the same way it was included in the starter pack. For a year all toons will get it for free anyway.

The single riding skill and the goat will be immediately added to the char opening the package. The mount selection box is bound to account.
    Edit: An account-wide riding skill would have been a nice addition. I loved the Samwise packs.

The original boxed version of moria did not include loth. Loth was not released for two years after moria plus or minus. At the time loth came out it was free to all as all people were subs. F2p did not start till later. So you must be confused in some way.

That change came with the transition from VIP to F2P and MoM as a bought expansion being handled different from SoA. Took me a while to find the post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Hopefully I can clear up some of the confusion.

Shadows of Angmar content is free with a subscription. If you drop your subscription you will lose access to all SoA content with the exception of the racial starting areas, Bree, and the Lonelands.

Players who purchase the Mines of Moria expansion after the November 2010 update do not receive Lorien as part of the purchase.
    Last edited by Derquin; Today at 11:45 AM.
    "...In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought."
    Ian Malcolm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3