We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Drink cider and quest on!

How are you preparing for Yule?

Putting out the decorations! ...including, the Snowball Field we got last year. (I may have to stock-up on Perfect Snowballs, since my Festival Skill has a Cooldown of: 1m.)
    "One thing drives out another." [Barliman Butterbur]

For this Yule I'm planning on going south to some place warm. Like Mordor.

i plan to level my hunter

Decorating my house in Bree-land, getting my winter snow outfit out of mothballs, stabling my winter elk for use and patiently waiting for the Yule festival to begin.

Happy Yule to one and all.
    XanThorr the Well-Met
    "Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

~~Beeornfree 115 Beorning of Evernight~~Xanthorr-1 110 High Elf Hunter of Evernight
    ~~Beeornfree 98 Beorning of Gladden~~Xanaxier 105 Guardian of Gladden~~Xanthorr-1 104 Hunter of Gladden
    ~~Beeornfree 108 Beorning of Landroval
    ~~Beeornfree 60 Beorning of Arkenstone~~Xanthorr 35 High Elf Hunter of Arkenstone
    ~~Beeornfree 29 Beorning of Brandywine~~Xanthorr 30 High Elf Hunter of Brandywine
    ~~Beeornfree 29 Beorning of Crickhallow~~Xanthorr 37 High Elf Hunter of Crickhallow
    ~~Beeornfree 46 Beorning of Anor~~Xan 33 High Elf Hunter of Anor

Loading up on Ale for Inn League quests!

taking time off so when the yule is on, I am on.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000001bfdc3/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Moving the livestock into the barn, patching holes in the roof and walls, making animal sacrifices to beseech the sun to return. You know. Winter.

By transcribing "I'll Be Home for Christmas" to "I'll Be Home for Yuletide" and making snow-wizards!

Lifting kegs.

not much, the yule is going to be hard this year

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.

Drinking with the Ale assosiation...

just looking forward to being in Winterhome. And drinking my ale.

Gathering mistletoes.
    Ealendil of Doriath, composer and member of Lindamar, Vanimar

Yes of course!

Actually a pretty neat bundle

Getting all my Festive Outfits ready, and practicing my Yule songs! {I might try to play some music at the Frostbluff Theater.}
    “Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay; Small acts of kindness and love. Why Bilbo Baggins? Perhaps because I am afraid, and he gives me courage.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Changing almost all items in kinhouse yard with snow-themed items: snowball field, snowmen, snowy fangorn huorn, yule trees, etc.

Northern CA (yes its that much different than the southern Part)
    Dilly Dilly!

elf on a shelf

got my clothes all picked out and ready to have some fun

By decorating for Yule with our Yule Goats and teaching my children about the festivities of Yule and of Odin and Sleipnir

Je vais me raser le crâne, pour ressembler à Yule Brunner....Puis j'irais recruter 6 compagnons pour défendre le mont Venteux des attaques incessantes de gobelins, orques ,.... Ainsi renaitra la legende des 7 mercenaires...

Prepare for Yule?
    Hmmm, just riding out the storm of relatives, friends and well-wishers taking every opportunity to sneak away into North Downs, Mordor, Moria. Depending on what Char I log

Trying to bring some special Yule cheer to abominable snowbeasts. And not only snowbeasts

Dusting off the old green toboggin!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100002465a8/signature.png]Jubalum[/charsig]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast