We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Housing] Allow Small wall housing items to turn

I like that that in housing you can move items around and make nice stuff which is great! However Items for the small wall do NOT turn they only Tilt, unlike other size such as large wall do turn. my suggestion is can we make small wall items turn please?
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Seconded! This would give us more options for arranging. I don't know how many times I've wanted to move a picture to an adjacent wall, only to remember I can't.

+1

Anything that improves housing customization makes me happy.
    Lonely Mountain Meercats, On Crickhollow:
    Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter), Naniavas (Elf Loremaster), Chalcedoney (Hobbit Guardian), Aradeith (Beorning), Gydis (Dwarf Runekeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by Echoweaver View Post
    +1

Anything that improves housing customization makes me happy.

I second this message and sentiment.
    Many things get all my nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolamrothdame View Post
    Seconded! This would give us more options for arranging. I don't know how many times I've wanted to move a picture to an adjacent wall, only to remember I can't.

Exactly! It would be great to be able to do that.
    "...In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought."
    Ian Malcolm