We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Buggy Sets

  1. #1

    Buggy Sets

    With a Tank you can wear the Heavy and the Medium Mitigation Sets.
    The profit is 2% tact mitigation.

    With a Champion it’s possible to take Heavy nd Medium Attackspeed Sets.

    With a Hunter it’s possible to take Medium and Light Sets for -20% induction time.
    Last edited by Darkdede; Dec 06 2018 at 10:20 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdede View Post
    With a Tank you can wear the Heavy and the Medium Migration Sets.
    The profit is 2% tact migration.

    With a Champion it’s possible to take Heavy nd Medium Attackspeed Sets.

    With a Hunter it’s possible to take Medium and Light Sets for -20% induction time.
    That's not a bug. That's the advantage of universal sets ... also do you even know what Migration means?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Snobs View Post
    That's not a bug. That's the advantage of universal sets ... also do you even know what Migration means?
    Migration^^ , sry.

  4. #4
    heaven forbid people start mixing and matching sets and making tradeoffs! oh the horror!

    *clutches pearls*

    that would require that people make *gasp*... ACTUAL DECISIONS!

    *faints*
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

  5. #5
    Any set for the Anvil raid that I seem to look at on BR has a bug too, not sure if anyone noticed. For some reason, every time I look at any set, it simply states that it's some stat-based bonus. Mastery, Crit, Vitality, Mitigation, etc. Whenever I turn away though, I could swear that all the sets change to give amazing, class-specific benefits, but when I look again it's just the old stat bonuses...

    It seems that we have a quantum paradox of sorts on our hands with these bonuses...

    And I thought the Abyss sets were buggy...

  6. #6
    CaerArianrhod's Avatar
    CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdede View Post
    With a Tank you can wear the Heavy and the Medium Mitigation Sets.
    The profit is 2% tact mitigation.

    With a Champion it’s possible to take Heavy nd Medium Attackspeed Sets.

    With a Hunter it’s possible to take Medium and Light Sets for -20% induction time.
    I said this already earlier.
    A healing Beorning or Captain could use the light +5% OGH 2 pieces armour set etc. etc.
    I don't want to see a cry in 2 month how OP the Beorning is, because of this.
    Light Armour should be restricted to: LM, RK and Mini and Medium Armour should be restricted to: HU, BU, WA

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by ColMcStacky View Post
    Any set for the Anvil raid that I seem to look at on BR has a bug too, not sure if anyone noticed. For some reason, every time I look at any set, it simply states that it's some stat-based bonus. Mastery, Crit, Vitality, Mitigation, etc. Whenever I turn away though, I could swear that all the sets change to give amazing, class-specific benefits, but when I look again it's just the old stat bonuses...

    It seems that we have a quantum paradox of sorts on our hands with these bonuses...

    x'D

    On live some people say that the old armors have a max level and that they are using the actual end game sets, too. Crazy people.


    (They could just go with the "Tower of Orthanc" - my personal fave sets tbh ;D, set bonuses and copy paste them on the new sets. Or whatever.)
    Last edited by Hildilas; Dec 20 2018 at 02:20 PM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload