We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question about Helm's Deep expansion steed

On the Lotro-Wiki site/page for mounts (https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Mounts) it is stated in the Steed of the Hammerhand's info block that the steed in question "is exclusive to the Helm's Deep expansion - Base and Premium Editions."

Was this true at some point in the past, that it was included with the Base Edition?

I noticed recently that I do not have the steed in question (neither in Skills nor as an Inventory package) and am asking this of the community here before I were to submit a ticket, as it might merely be a statement in error on the Wiki and therefore an unnecessary ticket submittal.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles_Ancestor View Post
    On the Lotro-Wiki site/page for mounts (https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Mounts) it is stated in the Steed of the Hammerhand's info block that the steed in question "is exclusive to the Helm's Deep expansion - Base and Premium Editions."

Was this true at some point in the past, that it was included with the Base Edition?

I noticed recently that I do not have the steed in question (neither in Skills nor as an Inventory package) and am asking this of the community here before I were to submit a ticket, as it might merely be a statement in error on the Wiki and therefore an unnecessary ticket submittal.
    I think this came up before, if I remember correctly, if you paid RL money you got the horse, if you bought it later with LP, you didnt.

I have it, and I only bought the cheap version for RL money in the sales a few years ago.

Ok, then it sounds like I should submit a ticket... as I bought the exp. for money in 2016.

The reason I had asked about whether it was given with Base edition at some point in the past was because the current description for the expansion in Lotro Market doesn't indicate that it is included anymore.

But now I remember that that when I had purchased RoR at the same time, I later had to submit a ticket for that missing steed as well.

Thank you for the feedback.

---
    EDIT: This thread (https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...the+Hammerhand) does seem to indicate that the Lotro-Wiki steeds page's info block for the steed in question IS in error by omitting that it was included with the Base Edition only if it had been Pre-purchased/-ordered.
    (Sigh)... yet another instance of arriving too-late to this game.
    Last edited by Miles_Ancestor; Dec 05 2018 at 05:11 PM.

You could try /reclaim in case you accidentally deleted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles_Ancestor View Post
    Ok, then it sounds like I should submit a ticket... as I bought the exp. for money in 2016.

The reason I had asked about whether it was given with Base edition at some point in the past was because the current description for the expansion in Lotro Market doesn't indicate that it is included anymore.

But now I remember that that when I had purchased RoR at the same time, I later had to submit a ticket for that missing steed as well.

Thank you for the feedback.

---
    EDIT: This thread (https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...the+Hammerhand) does seem to indicate that the Lotro-Wiki steeds page's info block for the steed in question IS in error by omitting that it was included with the Base Edition only if it had been Pre-purchased/-ordered.
    (Sigh)... yet another instance of arriving too-late to this game.
    I def have it and I def bought HD loooooong after it came out - via the store - unless it was a Anniversary bonus, or I actually bought the premium version (it was only about £12).

I was out of my skull on anti-psychotics all of last year (secondary use is for severe nerve pain), so I dont remember much of the last 2 years.