We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

School Challenge Mode Missing?????

Why are the books always burnt!? I can't complete challenge for the DEED.

Please respond.

Quote Originally Posted by liverpaste View Post

Why are the books always burnt!? I can't complete challenge for the DEED.

Please respond.

Hmm, worked last week. Challenge though, is only possible in level 120, you were running on a level 120 toon ?

In lower levels, where challenge is not available, the books are always burning when entering the room iirc.
    Even launching the instance in level 120 when your character is not level 120, and completing the challenge, it won't grant you the deed or rewards from challenge.

Worked that way for years, iirc

I should have added that I am on the legendary servers, so the max level is 50 and we can get challenge for all other instances except School. Did I miss an announcement about it being removed or something???

Please respond.

Quote Originally Posted by liverpaste View Post
    I should have added that I am on the legendary servers, so the max level is 50 and we can get challenge for all other instances except School. Did I miss an announcement about it being removed or something???

Please respond.
    School is one of the scaling instances, where challenge should be active at level cap. if the level cap is 50, then the challenge should be available at 50. You said it worked for all other instances, so I presume from that - that you got Library challenge. If so, it's definitely a bug, so /bug it in game for the devs.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

The reason why there is no challenge for school is because its currently on the featured instance rotation, same as helegrod spider wing - when the legendary server first launched, these instances also had the daily featured quest attached to them which rewarded embers + featured instance box. I assume until they manage to find a way to separate the featured instance quest from the level 50 versions of these instances we won't see the challenge until the rotation changes.
    Evernight; Elerissa - Level 120 - Rank 13 Runekeeper / Alexiis - Level 120 - Rank 7 Captain / Glacielle - Level 120 - Loremaster / Anor; Asylum - Level 50 - Captain

Evernight; Hephburz-2 - Level 120 - Rank 13 Warleader

I wouldn't be surprised if they are looking to implement the new paradigm in Instances (upping Morale and Damage of NPC etc. ) by percentages as they do with the new Dwarf Holds Instances for T2 and T3. Challange modes may end up being deprecated. See Rift in the 23.2 Release on Bullroarer.
    It is logical, in view of the times in which we live. But to be logical is not to be right, and nothing on God's earth could ever make it right!
    - Judge Dan Haywood