We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question What to spend motes of enchantment on?

What is the best to spend motes of enchantment on these days?
    I am close to the 10k cap and have more items to disenchant.

My toons are either far off from lvl115 or close to cap lvl so imho it makes no sense to spend it on gear and there are no other useful things to get not even housing items, pets and/or mounts.

In your case, not really sure on what to spend them. But you can always convert them to Figments of Splendour at a Traveller's Quartermaster, and have a larger choice of cosmetics, decos, pets, and mounts to buy from the same NPC vendor. Check out the one at the Boar Fountain in Bree.
    Ealendil of Doriath, composer and member of Lindamar, Vanimar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Tuilerie View Post
    In your case, not really sure on what to spend them. But you can always convert them to Figments of Splendour at a Traveller's Quartermaster, and have a larger choice of cosmetics, decos, pets, and mounts to buy from the same NPC vendor. Check out the one at the Boar Fountain in Bree.
    I am on a similar situation to the OP so this what i do. Also, remember that the NPC at Breetown & the 1 at Skarhald offer different items.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Don't forget the old ash-barterer in Mordor (for lvl 115) since they have more things to barter, slightly different from the low level one in Bree in case of cosmetics.

The low level barterer have gear for the levels between 30 to 115 (perhaps that is lowered to 20, too, with the latest patch).

Converting to figments does drain your motes quite fast since you can only convert 1000 motes for 1000 figments. But you have a cap of 10k figments, too.

Perhaps have a look at the cosmetics at all three versions of barterers in Bree, Mordor and Skarhald - some items are expensive (about 7500 figments) and still unbound so far.
    "...In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought."
    Ian Malcolm

Thumbs up Thank you everyone for your feedback!

Had no idea I could convert them.