We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LF Active Friendly Casual Fun Kinship

Been away from the game a while.
    I am now returning. I am looking for a good ACTIVE Friendly, fun, Casual/Social kinship to consider joining.
    I will be re rolling characters to get used to the game again. Would love a kinship that would show me the ropes again without judgment etc.

Also please add how the server is as a whole.. Is it active with decent (yes I know every MMO has their server trolls ) players .. etc?

Any information would be great to hear.

Thanks for your time and reading this .

Question

Quote Originally Posted by DJZeroAnjel View Post
    Been away from the game a while.
    I am now returning. I am looking for a good ACTIVE Friendly, fun, Casual/Social kinship to consider joining.
    I will be re rolling characters to get used to the game again. Would love a kinship that would show me the ropes again without judgment etc.

Also please add how the server is as a whole.. Is it active with decent (yes I know every MMO has their server trolls ) players .. etc?

Any information would be great to hear.

Thanks for your time and reading this .
    Gladden is a very friendly & tolerant server. It may not look active at 2AM but that is expected. Can you pm me your toons names on the server so we can talk ?

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

I actually need to make toons on the server .. i was on Gladden a few years ago but moved to a no longer server so i am re rolling in full .

I actually need to make toons on the server .. i was on Gladden a few years ago but moved to a no longer server so i am re rolling in full .
    If the server that you was playing our original toons, got closed, you can transfer your toons free to a server that is open. All you need to to is log account on game launcher but instead to go on any server, press transfer then move the toons desired that are on the now closed server, to a server that you wish to play. Also the shared storage (include currency can be transfer free to the server that you wish. Then close the launcher. Need to wait at least 1 hour before log on the desired server or till the message gets sent to your email notifying the process was complete, whatever happens 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    If the server that you was playing our original toons, got closed, you can transfer your toons free to a server that is open. All you need to to is log account on game launcher but instead to go on any server, press transfer then move the toons desired that are on the now closed server, to a server that you wish to play. Also the shared storage (include currency can be transfer free to the server that you wish. Then close the launcher. Need to wait at least 1 hour before log on the desired server or till the message gets sent to your email notifying the process was complete, whatever happens 1st.
    they wouldnt be worth a xfer i think my highest was 28-30 . So i have no interest .. To be honest I would prefer to start fresh and a new

they wouldnt be worth a xfer i think my highest was 28-30 . So i have no interest .. To be honest I would prefer to start fresh and a new
    Well, depending how long you have being gone, there maybe some deeds that get auto completed as soon you log in, if you ever worked on any deed, that is worth a bit LOTRO Points. Also you can always recover the currency or any crafting mat that is on those alts then delete the old alts to replace with new alts.