We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LF Active NON Legendary Server

Been away from the game a while.

I am now returning.
    I am looking for a good active fun server (NON LEGENDARY PLS) with a few ACTIVE Friendly Casual/Social kinships to consider joining.
    I will be re rolling characters to get used to the game again.

Any information would be great to hear. Thanks for your time and reading this .

Last time I checked biggest servers are Evernight (EU) and Arkenstone (US). Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Joetzim View Post
    Last time I checked biggest servers are Evernight (EU) and Arkenstone (US). Hope that helps.
    It's not Arkenstone (US) it's Crickhollow (US) for largest. According to the statistics as of late. I play on both but visually I've seen more people on Crickhollow than Arkenstone. Also the total online count found in the social panel (although it should not be regarded as a good tool to measure the population) always has a higher online count on Crickhollow than Arkenstone throughout the day. That is an observation though

Quote Originally Posted by Xruptor View Post
    It's not Arkenstone (US) it's Crickhollow (US) for largest. According to the statistics as of late. I play on both but visually I've seen more people on Crickhollow than Arkenstone. Also the total online count found in the social panel (although it should not be regarded as a good tool to measure the population) always has a higher online count on Crickhollow than Arkenstone throughout the day. That is an observation though
    Thanks for the correction! This is why I said last time I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Joetzim View Post
    Thanks for the correction! This is why I said last time I checked.
    No problem You can see how often Crickhollow peaks here at this website. http://lotrostats.gefallenehelden.de/
    You'll notice that it usually peaks highest with Arkenstone second followed by Brandwine. Though sometimes Brandwine peaks higher than Arkenstone. There are more options you can dig through to see larger date ranges but they all pretty much show Crickhollow with largest currently.

No problem You can see how often Crickhollow peaks here at this website. http://lotrostats.gefallenehelden.de/
    You'll notice that it usually peaks highest with Arkenstone second followed by Brandwine. Though sometimes Brandwine peaks higher than Arkenstone. There are more options you can dig through to see larger date ranges but they all pretty much show Crickhollow with largest currently.
    That's very interesting and useful, thank you. I did a project on Crick over a year ago when it was still much smaller than Ark iirc. Interesting to see that it changed. Brandy seems strong, too. Gladden, as always, leave it to those who prefer a smaller pop server, I guess.

Crickhollow is currently the preferred server, so by default all players that install the game client for the first time are redirected there, so you will see quite some new players and many logons.

If you are looking more towards end game raiding (eventually), Arkenstone and Brandywine are probably better.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post
    Crickhollow is currently the preferred server, so by default all players that install the game client for the first time are redirected there, so you will see quite some new players and many logons.

If you are looking more towards end game raiding (eventually), Arkenstone and Brandywine are probably better.
    Yup, strongly agreed on this part, though a new player might prefer the larger numbers at low levels. But longer term those two are going to be more populated in all likelihood, since those have the longest tenured players. Very good point you brought up.