We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Endgame/Raiders Wanted

This is *not* a Kinship recruitment thread.
    To whomever reads this post,

Hi, I'm Eomin, former leader of Preying Mantis on Elendilmir. As the top of this post reads, this is not a Kinship recruitment thread, as I don't have a Kinship in which I'm leading, nor am I in an officer type role. I've merely returned to LotRO, and have begun to really enjoy my time reliving the Shadows of Angmar days. With that said, I have always played this game to enjoy the end game content offered by Turbine, and now Standing Stone. I'm here looking to find other players who are interested in raiding alongside some of my current Kinmates, as well as other friends I've made across a number of servers during my time playing this game from 2007-2015. With the way Anor is built, I personally don't find it necessary to start a Kinship and force people to leave their friends simply to raid. I'm going to use Discord to communicate, and organize raid days/times. Loot distribution is something I'm open to discussing with whomever decides they would like to group with us. Even if you're not currently level 50, don't hesitate to contact me.

If this sounds like something that you may be interested in, feel free to send me an in game mail to my Captain (Eomina).

I hope to hear back from a few of you.

-E
    Eomin 115 Hunter
    Former Leader of Preying Mantis (Elendilmir)
    Eomina 50 Captain
    Hall of Fire (Anor)

Quote Originally Posted by oogabooga227 View Post

Hi, I'm Eomin, former leader of Preying Mantis on Elendilmir. As the top of this post reads, this is not a Kinship recruitment thread, as I don't have a Kinship in which I'm leading, nor am I in an officer type role. I've merely returned to LotRO, and have begun to really enjoy my time reliving the Shadows of Angmar days. With that said, I have always played this game to enjoy the end game content offered by Turbine, and now Standing Stone. I'm here looking to find other players who are interested in raiding alongside some of my current Kinmates, as well as other friends I've made across a number of servers during my time playing this game from 2007-2015. With the way Anor is built, I personally don't find it necessary to start a Kinship and force people to leave their friends simply to raid. I'm going to use Discord to communicate, and organize raid days/times. Loot distribution is something I'm open to discussing with whomever decides they would like to group with us. Even if you're not currently level 50, don't hesitate to contact me.

If this sounds like something that you may be interested in, feel free to send me an in game mail to my Captain (Eomina).

-E
    I knew a few quality folks from PM during my time on Elendilmir. Will be in touch.

- Tilt
    Last edited by RenownFTW; Dec 05 2018 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Zzz coffee

Quote Originally Posted by oogabooga227 View Post

-E
    level 50 guard here ! will be in touch as well, I would also take an invite to the discord

Still looking to add some quality folks to our group. Any classes are fine. Send an in-game mail to Eomina or Eomin!
    Eomin 115 Hunter
    Former Leader of Preying Mantis (Elendilmir)
    Eomina 50 Captain
    Hall of Fire (Anor)