We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lightbulb Filtering Mount Collections by 'WS Appearance Available'

I'll be the first to admit that being able to preview the mounts in the game is awesome. (Though I wish the graphic were significantly larger, but that's neither here nor there.)

We can already filter it by 'Have', 'Needed', 'Store', and 'Earnable'. Can we PLEASE also get a checkbox filter option for 'WS Appearance Available'?

It is so unbearably frustrating to find a mount that's awesome, only to then hit lvl 70-something, get warsteed access, and discover that there is no equivalent WS appearance. (*coughcough STEEDOFTHEDUSKWATCH coughcough* *coughcoughcough BLUEROANSTEED cough*)

Related to this, is there were an easy way to indicate whether the WS appearance is auto-unlocked with the purchase of the regular mount (such as the class steeds), or only available separately (such as the anniversary ones)?

Thanks in advance...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Nasami View Post
    I'll be the first to admit that being able to preview the mounts in the game is awesome. (Though I wish the graphic were significantly larger, but that's neither here nor there.)

We can already filter it by 'Have', 'Needed', 'Store', and 'Earnable'. Can we PLEASE also get a checkbox filter option for 'WS Appearance Available'?

It is so unbearably frustrating to find a mount that's awesome, only to then hit lvl 70-something, get warsteed access, and discover that there is no equivalent WS appearance. (*coughcough STEEDOFTHEDUSKWATCH coughcough* *coughcoughcough BLUEROANSTEED cough*)

Related to this, is there were an easy way to indicate whether the WS appearance is auto-unlocked with the purchase of the regular mount (such as the class steeds), or only available separately (such as the anniversary ones)?

Thanks in advance...
    I think this will be a good idea. I may use it to see what the available steed at the collection panel, i will like to mimic on my warsteed.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

I would also like to see something like this for the collection panel. Don't know how much work would be involved since we can mix and match warsteed appearance components. That makes for quite a lot of different combinations.

Quote Originally Posted by KM3161 View Post
    I would also like to see something like this for the collection panel. Don't know how much work would be involved since we can mix and match warsteed appearance components. That makes for quite a lot of different combinations.
    i wouldnt expect to be able to preview apart every single item but to at least have marked, what regular steed have equivalent pieces for warsteed, will make a huge difference.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~