We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New items for Coins of Grárik (Bullroarer U 23.2 #1)

Hello!

Update 23.2 Bullroarer Release Notes
    Dwarf-holds Rewards Quartermasters have new cosmetic items to be traded for your Coins of Grárik.
    If interested, these are new items for your home:

Kinship "Heroes of Gondor", Landroval
    http://vk.com/heroes_of_gondor

Thank you for posting this, Yolli! These will be perfect for my friend's Snowmizer house
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

Yes!!!

So glad I've not used many of my coins - these (as stated by the other poster) will be perfect for my Yule/Winter themed Kinhouse!

Finally something to be happy and excited about!

Quote Originally Posted by Yolli View Post
    Hello!

If interested, these are new items for your home:

Lovely new house decorations & just in time for winter season! I like that wallpaper, but can it be dyed? I hope that the devs ensure to make it dyeable, i like blue but will be neat to have glazed version of other colors as well. Anyways i know now, on what i will use my grarik coins.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Nice, thanks for the screenshots I wish we get some sort of a seasonal changes in housing areas. I just can't bring myself to place wintry deco outside where is plainly everything around summery... so I only change interior decorations.