We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Well, the payoff is big. I was having a good time playing before this, but now I am obsessed. I'm rediscovering skills I never had a use for before and building more complex strategy and tactics. I'm eating food and crafting up a stockpile of healing potions (Wenslydale's a Historian). So much fun!

I am having a lovely time in the Moria Waterworks, which is yellow for me at level 52. I am about to level up, and I'll take off another article of gear when my quests get to on-level.

If, as you indicated, blue is more appropriately on-level for completely naked play, then that also helps slow down leveling on the normal servers. Right now, with equipping the Tortoise for crafting/tasks and then forgetting to unequip it, I'm advancing at a pretty comfortable pace . But sheesh, I wish I could turn off the XP bonus for VIP.
    Last edited by Echoweaver; Yesterday at 11:36 AM.
    Lonely Mountain Meercats, On Crickhollow:
    Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter), Naniavas (Elf Loremaster), Chalcedoney (Hobbit Guardian), Aradeith (Beorning), Gydis (Dwarf Runekeeper)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2