We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Welrian View Post
    Hallöle
    Ich hab unter Serververlängerung etwas falsch gepostetUnd zwar suche Ich den Namen des LG Servers
    Dann ;ein paar Tips wären gar nicht schlecht ,Und zwar,Erstelle ich einen neuen Char?
    lg Welrian

Hallo Welrian

Die Namen der beiden legendären Server sind Anor und Ithil. Beide legendären Server sind in der Serverliste beim Einloggen ins Spiel auswählbar. Allerdings musst du VIP sein, um auf ihnen spielen zu können.

Wie bei allen anderen Servern erstellt du dort einen (oder mehrere) neue Char. Char oder Sachen transferieren zwischen den legendären und den normalen Servern geht nicht. Du fängst dort also komplett neu an.

Ansonsten findest du vielleicht in Thodorins Thread (https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...04#post7879804) noch einiges an Infos.

Translation:

(Hello Welrian

The names of the two legendary servers are Anor and Ithil. Both legendary servers can be accessed in the server list at login into the game. You must be VIP to play on them.

You start there with one (or more) brand new chars. You cannot transfer chars or items between legendary and regular servers. You start (over) from scratch.

You may find additional Infos in Thodorin's threads (see link above).)
    "...In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought."
    Ian Malcolm

Last night, an excursion into Garth Agarwen where we were pretty much owned. Burglar and Captain on level and an over-level Minstrel.

I really like this area, but I think it's the first time I *really* felt the lack of armor.

I have never been to GA, since I've been primarily a solo player, and this is a groupy area. I think I will really like it with a clothed toon.

We have not given up on running it naked though! Moar strategy.
    On Crickhollow: Wenslydale (Hobbit Burglar), Leolwyn (Woman Hunter)
    On Anor, Victory's Secret: Ardith Exhibitionaire (Woman Captain)
    Feel the Breeze! Naked Aventuring: http://www.lotro.com/forums/showthre...endary-servers

Quote Originally Posted by Echoweaver View Post
    Last night, an excursion into Garth Agarwen where we were pretty much owned. Burglar and Captain on level and an over-level Minstrel.

I really like this area, but I think it's the first time I *really* felt the lack of armor.

I have never been to GA, since I've been primarily a solo player, and this is a groupy area. I think I will really like it with a clothed toon.

We have not given up on running it naked though! Moar strategy.
    Moar strategy?
    No that minstrel needs a cow bell.
    Moar cow bell.
    ............................ missed a putt.........................At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach............ another Dead & Co. show at the same beach a year later
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face, and yes, that's a banana, no, I'm not happy to see you.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

Quote Originally Posted by Boraxxe View Post
    Moar strategy?
    No that minstrel needs a cow bell.
    Moar cow bell.
    No cow bell until level 60! Guess we better be prepared to die a few more times

...when in doubt...twirl...

Quote Originally Posted by Reaboj View Post
    No cow bell until level 60! Guess we better be prepared to die a few more times
    We gotta go try that again. I'm going to let Ardith up one more level.

Would it be worth doing the others first? There's Grimbark and the water vessel one. Shaz reports that he got all the way to the boss on Grimbark before getting annihilated on solo. Though he was level 36 I think.

I'm really interested in the plotline around this, so want to do what I can.
    Feel the Breeze! Naked Aventuring: http://www.lotro.com/forums/showthre...endary-servers

Quote Originally Posted by Echoweaver View Post

There's Grimbark and the water vessel one. I'm really interested in the plotline around this, so want to do what I can.
    I am pretty sure we could get through Grimbark but not sure about challenge mode (those pesky bees cause a lot of damage) but let's give it a try

Anyone interested in our jolly little band, please check out our Beacon Spotlight (courtesy of Echoweaver- thank you!)
    https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articl...acon-issue-106

Other characters to track down on Anor would be Wisa, Biggly and Sugaree or just go to our website https://victoryssecret.shivtr.com/ and send us an invite request there.

Argh. I went with your forum name characters. Whoops. Well, I hope you'll check those for mail for a while, just in case.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5