We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Creeps will pay ?? Or just Freeps have to pay for minor pvp ?

    Fed up of Creeps , crying all the time. Make them pay for game like we do. Or free to play for all players

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    169
    Most Creeps have VIP I'd say, I'd go so far as to say a greater % of Creeps are VIP than Freeps, your trolling is bad. Your argument is false, now stop whining.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SavileRow View Post
    Most Creeps have VIP I'd say, I'd go so far as to say a greater % of Creeps are VIP than Freeps, your trolling is bad. Your argument is false, now stop whining.
    So imagine now all non ViP freeps joining etten. I think it will change the game BIG time !

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    ApeNation (Swe)
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Laamaalas View Post
    So imagine now all non ViP freeps joining etten. I think it will change the game BIG time !
    True, dear aPE, the non VIP freeps massacred... That would be historic, lul

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Thangorodrim (Denmark)
    Posts
    46

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Laamaalas View Post
    Fed up of Creeps , crying all the time. Make them pay for game like we do. Or free to play for all players
    I certainly pay VIP when I play seriously.

    Also remember that a lot of those Paying freeps that turn up and moan about Creeps may have just been the BA or Spider that was just blowing you up just outside GV.
    "Have i got time to go make a cup of tea?"
    Phakdush Baka,
    aka Malaise and Rarulleth.
    Formerly The Gramsfoot Canaries of Withywindle and Cojones de Mitril of Evernight. Visiting Hooligan on other servers.
    aka Delphinium Goold of the Frogmorton Adventure Holidays and Raruleth of the Grayhaven Boat Charter Co. Kinships.
    https://youtu.be/rtL341XZU3c

  7. #7
    Honestly, we would never see any numbers regarding how many creeps are VIP but I have to believe it is far less than people actually realize. I myself had purchased my creep characters several years ago with the points I had earned/saved and I have played without a sub for varying periods of time (I only sub when I feel like giving PVE another go). For someone to actually pay a VIP sub to play creepside would be stupid and pointless and I feel that people that try to use that as a defense (that creeps pay) is just flat-out wrong.

  8. #8
    making freepside F2P would actually improve the situation... combined with level scaling, it would allow F2P creeps who are bored with a GV camp but don't want to spend the full monthly amount to participate in freepside.

    doubt devs will even think about it though
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

  9. #9
    I agree with that, or at least give freeps the option to also purchase permanent pvmp access per character using LP.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    14
    Happy to sit there on his hunter last update oneshotting and now dieing.


    IRONY

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidar View Post
    Honestly, we would never see any numbers regarding how many creeps are VIP but I have to believe it is far less than people actually realize. I myself had purchased my creep characters several years ago with the points I had earned/saved and I have played without a sub for varying periods of time (I only sub when I feel like giving PVE another go). For someone to actually pay a VIP sub to play creepside would be stupid and pointless and I feel that people that try to use that as a defense (that creeps pay) is just flat-out wrong.
    Agreed. Anyone paying ten or fifteen bucks a month to play this horribly neglected game (pvmp) should have their head examined.
    Team Milt.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload