We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Torahammas cloak recipe is missing

I shouldn't need to say that is wrong that the only way to get the recipe nowdays, is store only if i want to craft it for cosmetic purpose. I have killed it too many times without see it drop. Please return the recipe to the loot table or increase the drop frequency if wasn't removed. Or just add the recipe to the Surikila barterer at Forochel.

Torahammas cloak (dyed Shire Plum)
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Nov 30 2018 at 03:20 PM.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Not very long ago, ie in the past summer, I had the same discussion with a chap on one of the servers. I went to the Skirmish Camp and started buying a couple of unique master level tailoring recipes from the NPC. It took six attempts, and I had a Torahammas Cloak recipe.

They are still in the game, just not in the landscape/instance drop list.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval)

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    I went to the Skirmish Camp and started buying a couple of unique master level tailoring recipes from the NPC. It took six attempts, and I had a Torahammas Cloak recipe.
    Wow, I thought this was another completely obsolete item. I just now went to skirm camp; it took 16 for me, but I got the recipe.
    § Elendilmir refugee on Ark §

§ Arestelle . 115 | Muiriol . 115 | Safirel . 25 | Sofiraen . 15 | Yvanriel . 15 §

§ miraear's threads: a cosmetic history §