We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    After testing a bit on Bullroarer here is my feedback.
    Again: Only talking about YELLOW line, because I don’t play my Beorning in any other line.

First of all: Rez seems to work properly now. At last! Thank you for that!

- Beorning - Yellow line 'In the Face Of' trait replaced with 'Overbearing'. This trait now grants a separate combat rez skill with a shorter induction, that does not replace the peaceful version of Bear Up.
    Out of combat rez has a 20 seconds cooldown. Why?
    I mean… that makes no sense. Runekeeper doesn’t have a cooldown neither do LMs, Captain 3 seconds, Minstrel I don’t know.

Solution: Just remove the cooldown.

- Beorning - Hearten cooldown increased (14->30).
    That’s a bad thing. I understand why you want to do it for red line maybe, but for yellow this is terrible.

Solution: Leave the old cooldown in yellow line only if you want to have a higher one in other lines. You could make it a passive skill, for example replace “Greater Swarm” in yellow line with the passive that hearten has it’s 14 sec. (or maybe just 10 or 5, but I’m just a bit fantasizing here)´

- Beorning - Level 116-120 Beorning armor has been converted to heavy, most lower level Beorning specific armor is otherwise unchanged.
    Well… here too: I understand why you do it and for blue line it may be a good thing. For yellow I think it’s too much. It makes Beornings even more robust as healers.

Solution: I have none, to be honest.

- Relentless Maul is broken. Or is it WAI?
    It heals around 600 morale, on live it’s more than ten times as much. Besides that there is still that bug (is it a bug?) that it heals all people around you but NOT the Beorning casting it.

- Animations (Hearten an Ferocious Roar) and cooldowns (Skin-Change and Mark of Grimbeorn) are still too long/high in my opinion. It makes the class clumsy (even worse with the CD on Hearten) and sometimes unable to react quickly when healing. In boss fights for example 5 seconds can be enough to kill your tank twice when big hits are coming in.

In my opinion those changes would make yellow line fine enough. Surely not perfect, but enough as long as our raw healing output won't get nerfed.

With my yellow line build at level 85.

Live:

Bullroarer:

It's the same case at level 49 with big drops all around apart from on the Encouraging Roar HoT. Hmm? Is it any better at level 120? The Relentless Maul one sure is amusing.

There also seems to be an issue with Execute now in red line. The base damage has been tied to the same value as Thrash (it's like 2.5-3 times higher on live), so after spending 6 trait points in total you can only ever get 1.5 times as much damage as you get from the untraited Thrash. Considering the proc rate is 20% that doesn't seem like a great pay-off.

A Beorning in heavy armor doesn't strike me as really flavorful. Seems more like SSG wants to skip the complex balancing part and just slap heavy armor on beornings.

for reference: http://tolkiengateway.net/w/images/a...ug_-_Beorn.jpg

@Vastin

Will first of all say I think the heavy armor was the right move for bears. This allows them both to be consistent with might gear and also allow their tanking to become relevant again. WRDs were changed to agility for this same consistency and I thought that was the right call back then too.

After doing some testing though, three easy changes I think would go a long way for the class.

1. Reduce the cooldown for Hearten and Skin-Change. Hearten should never have changed away from 14s and Skin-Change would work better with a 2-3s CD(currently its at 5s).

2. Significantly decrease the animation time for Hearten, Ferocious Roar and Skin-Change. They are so necessary yet so slow in any rotation.

3. Scale up ALL tooltip damage by 50%. Yes the damage is that under performing right now. Blue and Yellow line are in decent enough places now, but red needs some work.

I know you said you don't have much time for changes, but people were expecting a much greater overhaul of the beorning class, especially when it was delayed last balancing for this very reason. These changes I listed are easy to do, yet plays a huge role in overhauling the class to be in the right place.

Also a couple skills currently bugged:

Relentless Maul - Heals did not scale correctly, needs to be fixed
    Encouraging Roar HoT - Wayyy too high. Tier 2 and 3 nearly double in magnitude. Needs to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    Will first of all say I think the heavy armor was the right move for bears. This allows them both to be consistent with might gear and also allow their tanking to become relevant again. WRDs were changed to agility for this same consistency and I thought that was the right call back then too.
    Without further love, you still will never see a Boerning tank at the same level as a class that can actually block.

1. Reduce the cooldown for Hearten and Skin-Change. Hearten should never have changed away from 14s and Skin-Change would work better with a 2-3s CD(currently its at 5s).
    2. Significantly decrease the animation time for Hearten, Ferocious Roar and Skin-Change. They are so necessary yet so slow in any rotation.
    2-3s CD for Skin-Change and speeding up Hearten/Ferocious Roar animatinos would be massive quality of life changes for bears.

I know you said you don't have much time for changes, but people were expecting a much greater overhaul of the beorning class, especially when it was delayed last balancing for this very reason. These changes I listed are easy to do, yet plays a huge role in overhauling the class to be in the right place.
    The closest thing they did to class balance for Beorning was gutting Bolster Courage healing when they did their first pass of class rework. At least after that a good Beorning could outheal a minstrel in terms of raw HPS (nowhere near the same effectiveness buff-wise though). I'm definitely a little let down with whats been delivered so far. At least the rez seems to work?

Also a couple skills currently bugged:
    Relentless Maul - Heals did not scale correctly, needs to be fixed
    Encouraging Roar HoT - Wayyy too high. Tier 2 and 3 nearly double in magnitude. Needs to be fixed.
    Its even worse than this. At level 120, Yellow-line Relentless Maul and Hearten will do damage to all friendly players nearby if you unequip your Class Item. It appears that if you don't have an expected amount of Tactical Healing Rating, this dips into the negative numbers for healing. I can confirm I was able to kill other players without being in a spar just by "healing" them with negative numbers. This is actually very odd the way it works because it appears to factor your TARGETS level into the healing numbers. A level 1 standing next to me will get healed by about 400 per tick of Relentless Maul at the same time that a level 120 standing next to me takes 800 damage.
    Similarly, Blue line Recuperate will also do negative healing to yourself if you don't have a Class item equipped.

I kind of hope this makes it to live so a group of beornings can declare war on Bree/Festivals, but its probably best to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by laughatdo0m View Post
    I kind of hope this makes it to live so a group of beornings can declare war on Bree/Festivals, but its probably best to fix this.
    It's the open world PvP I've always wanted!

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheSquids View Post
    • Beorning - Normalized All Beorning skills to standardized progressions.
    • Beorning - Now earn the ability to wear Heavy armor as of level 15.
    • Beorning - Old Beorning armor sets have been converted to heavy armor statistically. (all appearances unchanged).
    • Beorning - Level 116-120 Beorning armor has been converted to heavy, most lower level Beorning specific armor is otherwise unchanged.
    • Beorning - Hearten cooldown increased (14->30).
    • Beorning - Now learn 'Wanderlust' - the ability to use their bear form for out of combat travel - at level 75.
    • Beorning - Yellow line 'In the Face Of' trait replaced with 'Overbearing'. This trait now grants a separate combat rez skill with a shorter induction, that does not replace the peaceful version of Bear Up.
    • Beorning - Rez should now work consistently in combat.
    • Beorning - Shake Free bubble now provides 10% morale bubble (15% at rank 2).
    On closer inspection it appears that there are a few typos on these patch notes. Here, I'll correct them to what they should have said:

• General Changes:
      • Normalized All Beorning skills to standardized progressions.
      • Legendary weapon legacies given greater magnitude to ensure Beorning scales at the same pace as other classes.
      • Beornings are now an agility mainstat class, the additional might bonuses have been stripped away and the class will retain the use of medium armour.
      • Now learn 'Wanderlust' - the ability to use their bear form for out of combat travel (that functions in instances) - at level 20. Essentially providing a Bear form variant of forced march.
      • Ferocious Roar, Hearten and Bash animations have been halved in duration.
      • You can now select pure white and copper hair options for your Beorning with matching Bear form fur colours.
      • Beornings now have hammer and mace weapon proficiency.
      • The racial trait ‘Bracing Roar’ no longer heals, is only available out of combat and cool down has been reduced to 90 seconds.
      • ’Armour Crush’ and ‘Vicious Claws’ are now immediate rather than fast to be more in line with the interrupt skills on other classes.

• The Hide Changes:
      • When traiting blue the Beornings physical and tactical mitigations are increased by 8%.
      • Guarded attack has been removed and the "Guarded" buff reworked. Now the Beorning receives a 3% increase to physical and tactical mitigations for every 20 wrath.
      • The physical and tactical mitigation traits have been replaced. The tactical Mitigation trait has been changed to be a critical defence bonus of up to 10%. The physical mitigation trait is now an incoming healing % boost of up to 10%.
      • Counter-attack now hits AoE, is always available and has a 3 second cooldown. Wrath generation is reduced to 5.
      • Counter has been removed. Now each time a Beorning is hit they gain a stack of rage. Each stack of rage increases the damage of counter-attack by 5%. Rage can stack up to 15 times. At 15 stacks the damage bonus is set to 100% rather than 75%. Using counter-attack consumes all stacks of rage.
      • Claw Swipe has received a significant increase to damage.
      • Worthy Adversary now applies the armour and morale bonus to both forms. Armour bonus has been reduced to 20%.
      • The 5th level of the trait 'Opposing presence' no longer adds a forced taunt or increases the cooldown. The trait now caps out at a 20% increase to Biting Edge damage.
      • Relentless Maul no longer acts as a forced taunt with the Menacing Assault set bonus, instead the skill gains a threat increase similar to that of a Guardians Warchant (this threat bonus is distributed over the duration of the skill rather than once per pulse).
      • The trait 'Quick Recovery' now increases the initial heal by 150% at rank 1 and by 300% at rank 2. It retains the reduction to the HoT.
      • 'Defensively Minded' has been reworked. It no longer gives guarded stacks on parries/evades, instead the trait now gives a flat -10% incoming physical damage bonus to Bear form.
      • 'Assertive Roar' now applies a morale bubble rather than increasing health.
      • 'Thunderous Roar' is now it's own skill rather than replacing 'Vigilant Roar'.
      • 'Thunderous Roar' now has a 45s cooldown.
      • New Legacy: '+ Incoming Healing Rating' has been added to the Beornings mainhand weapon.
      • New Legacy: 'Counter-attack Critical Magnitude' has been added to the Beornings mainhand weapon.

• The Roar Changes:
      • Yellow line 'In the Face Of' trait replaced with 'Overbearing'. This trait now grants a separate combat rez skill with a shorter induction, that does not replace the peaceful version of Bear Up.
      • Rez should now work consistently in combat.
      • Shake Free bubble now provides 10% morale bubble (15% at rank 2).
      • The ferocious roar bug has been fixed and the trait 'Desperate Shouts' once again reduces the wrath cost of the next heal to 0.
      • 'Nature's Bond' has been reworked. The Beorning can now place a honeycomb on the field which grants a +40% incoming healing buff to all allies within a 10m radius. Cooldown increased to 3 minutes.
      • Set Bonus: 'Encouraging Roar's HoT applies to your entire fellowship' has been removed.
      • New skill: 'Honeyed Words'. Only available to yellow in man form, this skill places a reasonable HoT on a target for 16s. 1s induction, 4s cooldown, generates 10 wrath and is castable on the move.
      • 'Natures Mend' has been reworked. The heal magnitude has been increased by 50% and the cooldown increased to 15s.
      • New Legacy: 'Natures Mend Heal Strength' has been added to the Beornings mainhand weapon.
      • New Legacy: 'Honeyed Words Heal Strength' has been added to the Beornings mainhand weapon.

• The Claw Changes:
      • Composure cooldown increased (14->28).
      • Execute is now granted baseline to red Beornings. The talents to improve execute remain.
      • Moment of Opportunity has been increased to offer a 25% chance of a free execute.
      • Expose no longer gives the Beorning a mitigations bypass. Instead it now grants a 80% increase to critical magnitude and a 30% increase to devastate magnitude when used in man form. This becomes 40% and 15% in Bear form. Duration increased to 20 seconds.
      • 'Any Advantage' now gives a +10% incoming physical damage debuff to the target alongside the heal at rank 3.
      • 'Sharpened Claws' redline set bonus has been revamped. Now Ferocious Roar applies the 'Berserk' buff to the Beorning for 10 seconds. Whilst under the effects of the 'Berserk' buff any critical/devastating hits a Beorning scores on an enemy will put a non-stacking moderate bleed on that target.
      • New skill: 'Go for the Throat!'. Available to bear form only, 4s cooldown, generates 5 wrath and makes the next skill critically hit as well as doing a moderate amount of damage.
    Last edited by Joedangod; Dec 03 2018 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Forgot to shorten animations. SSG also forgot. :D
    ~ The devs don't want to balance classes, what chance did I have ~

I checked the beo on beta and here are some thoughts:

Immediately after copy of beo I was missing some items. Not completely sure, but mostlikely earing, armbands, pocket items which were purely lootable for beo.

The tier 3 hot of encouraging roar is too strong in my opinion. In combination with abyss set, where I can distribute the hot on the whole group, I could heal the whole raid alone.

Relentless maul heals now around 500-600 instead of ca 9 000.

I didn´t find any other changes in numbers with same equipment as on live servers (well, with exception of missing pieces).

The carving phenomenon is ... interesting.... Around the level 110 it starts to deal damage instead of healing if carving is not equiped.

Now I have feeling that there was done some work in background of class which we can´t really see. Let´s wait what will bring the next round of beta.

we can see that we can use trash and slash in both forms and we get 1 second long buff with the same icon as transformation in the bear form. We get this buff on slash while in bear form, not in human form and vice versa for trash: we get it in human form, not in bear form. It seems as mechanism for faster change in different forms. I would only add, it might be difficult to use them when traited yellow for healing and not being in melee.
    Last edited by Estelrandir; Dec 03 2018 at 04:35 AM.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik.
    English isn't my native language, sorry for mistakes.

Love wanderlust

Wanderlust is amazing beorning speedboost is what i been wanting forever <3 ty man form damage is great when i max my lis and gear him up but some of bear form skills a tad weak thrash isnt thats good and it might just be me but relentless maul seems to not always hit but again could just be me. so man form damage good bear form may need a little work. can u add a beorn summoning skill like guardian where u can summon beorn with a honey comb :3 i cant comment on tanking beorn cause i never do it much so i will have to mess around with tanking on live servers to give feedback on that. the 2 separate revs is great. love the new trait skill in yellow line 5% chance to heal full health <3!! that all i can think of at the moment ill add more later if i think of it. on a very small sidenote not really beorn related can you add more bear rugs like polar bear, black bear.

Bear is open world pvp class

Quote Originally Posted by Joedangod View Post
    On closer inspection it appears that there are a few typos on these patch notes. Here, I'll correct them to what they should have said:

• General Changes:
      • Legendary weapon legacies given greater magnitude to ensure Beorning scales at the same pace as other classes.
      • Now learn 'Wanderlust' - the ability to use their bear form for out of combat travel (that functions in instances) - at level 20. Essentially providing a Bear form variant of forced march.
      • You can now select pure white and copper hair options for your Beorning with matching Bear form fur colours.

• The Hide Changes:
      • When traiting blue the Beornings physical and tactical mitigations are increased by 8%.
      • Guarded attack has been removed and the "Guarded" buff reworked. Now the Beorning receives a 3% increase to physical and tactical mitigations for every 20 wrath.
      • The physical and tactical mitigation traits have been replaced. The tactical Mitigation trait has been changed to be a critical defence bonus of up to 10%. The physical mitigation trait is now an incoming healing % boost of up to 10%.
      • Counter-attack now hits AoE, is always available and has a 3 second cooldown. Wrath generation is reduced to 5.
      • Counter has been removed. Now each time a Beorning is hit they gain a stack of rage. Each stack of rage increases the damage of counter-attack by 5%. Rage can stack up to 15 times. At 15 stacks the damage bonus is set to 100% rather than 75%.
      • Worthy Adversary now applies the armour and morale bonus to both forms. Armour bonus has been reduced to 20%.
      • The 5th level of the trait 'Opposing presence' no longer adds a forced taunt or increases the cooldown. The trait now caps out at a 20% increase to Biting Edge damage.
      • Relentless Maul no longer acts as a forced taunt with the Menacing Assault set bonus, instead the skill gains a threat increase similar to that of a Guardians Warchant (this threat bonus is distributed over the duration of the skill rather than once per pulse).
      • The trait 'Quick Recovery' now increases the initial heal by 150% at rank 1 and by 300% at rank 2. It retains the reduction to the HoT.
      • 'Defensively Minded' has been reworked. It no longer gives guarded stacks on parries/evades, instead it gives a -10% incoming damage bonus to Bear form.
      • 'Thunderous Roar' is now it's own skill rather than replacing 'Vigilant Roar'.
      • New Legacy: '+ Incoming Healing Rating' has been added to the Beornings mainhand weapon.
      • New Legacy: 'Counter-attack Critical Magnitude' has been added to the Beornings mainhand weapon.

• The Roar Changes:
      • Yellow line 'In the Face Of' trait replaced with 'Overbearing'. This trait now grants a separate combat rez skill with a shorter induction, that does not replace the peaceful version of Bear Up.
      • The ferocious roar bug has been fixed and the trait 'Desperate Shouts' once again reduces the wrath cost of the next heal to 0.
      • 'Nature's Bond' has been reworked. The Beorning can now place a honeycomb on the field which grants a +40% incoming healing buff to all allies within a 10m radius. Cooldown increased to 3 minutes.
      • Set Bonus: 'Encouraging Roar's HoT applies to your entire fellowship' has been removed.
      • New skill: 'Honeyed Words'. Only available to yellow in man form, this skill places a reasonable HoT on a target for 16s. 1s induction, 4s cooldown, generates 10 wrath and is castable on the move.
      • 'Natures Mend' has been reworked. The heal magnitude has been increased by 50% and the cooldown increased to 15s.
      • New Legacy: 'Natures Mend Heal Strength' has been added to the Beornings mainhand weapon.
      • New Legacy: 'Honeyed Words Heal Strength' has been added to the Beornings mainhand weapon.

• The Claw Changes:
      • Execute is now granted baseline to red Beornings. The talents to improve execute remain.
      • Moment of Opportunity has been increased to offer a 25% chance of a free execute.
      • Expose no longer gives the Beorning a mitigations bypass. Instead it now grants a 80% increase to critical magnitude and a 30% increase to devastate magnitude when used in man form. This becomes 40% and 15% in Bear form. Duration increased to 20 seconds.
      • 'Any Advantage' now gives a +10% incoming physical damage debuff to the target alongside the heal at rank 3.
      • 'Sharpened Claws' redline set bonus has been revamped. Now Ferocious Roar applies the 'Berserk' buff to the Beorning for 10 seconds. Whilst under the effects of the 'Berserk' buff any critical/devastating hits a Beorning scores on an enemy will put a non-stacking moderate bleed on that target.
      • New skill: 'Go for the Throat!'. Available to bear form only, 4s cooldown, generates 5 wrath and makes the next skill critically hit as well as doing a moderate amount of damage.
    I don't know if this list is the exhaustive updates or of theres anything else missed, but thank you for this!

Quote of the Year 2018

I don't know if this list is the exhaustive updates or of theres anything else missed, but thank you for this!
    That list was a joke. They did like 2% of that.

Unhappy

That list was a joke. They did like 2% of that.

Afternoon Folks,

As a day 1 bear, and long time fan of the class (despite its obviously state of unfinishedness...ya sure...thats a word) I must say that I was looking very much forward to this upcoming patch. After reading the notes (and yes acknowledging that it is a work in progress) I must admit I was left feeling somewhat disappointed (and that might be an understatement). I completely get that SSG is a company, like every other company, with limited resources and they cannot dedicate a group of folks to make all the changes that would be perfect in an ideal situation. As such the move to heavy armor, that effectively has all the stats in place, as opposed to reworking or creating Bear specific medium, is something I think is a fine solution given the time and manpower concerns.

The move to change Hearten, is likely, I choose to believe, maybe intended to fix the somewhat overpowered nature of Composure (ironically the only OP thing in red line is a heal...huh), but it ignores the wrath generation mechanic that both blue and yellow bears use it for. There is a discussion to be had as to whether or not a heal as a wrath generating tool is the best design, but again, lets focus on realistic changes given SSGs limitations.

Rez fix...well...ya. Good on ya

Travel form...If it is meant to be something akin to Wardens run skill (basically only useful to run around without mount) I think it is a quality add. I know others were hoping for essentially a mount-equivalent bear travel form. That would be even better, but again i am not a programmer and not sure if that is something that sounds simple but in fact is not? Regardless, lvl 75 is WAY too late for that skill. I doubt most folks stick with the class that long given how it begins to under perform past level 65 or so. Its really just a cool run speed buff....I would say no later than lvl 35 or 40 would be in order.

Other than that...using some skills in either form is nice provided there isn't the large disincentive to use them in a given form (Expose 40% in man form vs 15% in bear...looking at you). There seems to be absolutely nothing to address the overall lack of dps in Red spec. I know yellow bears are doing decently and for the most part these changes solidify that. However, I don't see anything at all that even addresses the dps issues that red bears have. I know it has been said before, in theory I am selecting a class that is big, physically imposing, turns into a bear to....heal?

The main issue that keeps getting brought up though over and over is the overall Clunkyness (again...sure...its a word ) of the class. You really need to address the animations/speed for skin change, Ferocious Roar (and can we not get that skill in bear form already...I mean...Roar!) and Hearten/Composure. They are all essentially fundamental to how the class plays and they are just too slow and clunky.

I really enjoy this class and have stuck with it despite its obviously flaws with the hope that one day it would get the class balancing love that most other classes have had through the years...I just really feel like this, again knowing there are limited resources and that it is a work in progress, is a minimal effort to address some long standing class issues.

I'm not even sorry.

bann him please

• General Changes:

• The Hide Changes:
      • Counter has been removed. Now each time a Beorning is hit they gain a stack of rage. Each stack of rage increases the damage of counter-attack by 5%. Rage can stack up to 15 times. At 15 stacks the damage bonus is set to 100% rather than 75%.
      • 'Defensively Minded' has been reworked. It no longer gives guarded stacks on parries/evades, instead it gives a -10% incoming damage bonus to Bear form.

• The Roar Changes:

• The Claw Changes:

-.- not funny you should be banned from forums for this

Honestly, this isn't OK. The post should be deleted as it both misconstrues SSG as leaving vital information out of the build notes, and will misinform players as to what the actual changes are.

Also, it should be copied by SSG before being deleted so they can do exactly what the post says.

I think i speak for most people here when i say:

1. Please don't nerf the only viable traitline for beorning

2. Get animation time down for ferocious/hearten/skin-change

3. Buff DPS in red SIGNIFICANTLY and nerf composure
    Make Moors Great Again - Crickhollow
    Ishlan R13 WL, Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Weaver, Lashin R6 Warg
    Blato (Mini), Shilan (Ward), Sahlin (Beorn), Grobnir (Guard), Hergis (RK), Ishlun (Capt)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHZpB1Y7NGs

so this happened. if the cooldowns on hearten and composure were swapped, this would not have happened.
    Last edited by Teyaha; Nov 30 2018 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post

They can nerf it in a few places. Preferably not wrath generation though. I'm more than happy to see raidwide healing be reduced to fellowship wide so long as it can remain competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Teyaha View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHZpB1Y7NGs

so this happened. if the cooldowns on hearten and composure were swapped, this would not have happened.
    A guardian could probably do the same but with more dps.

If these changes go live, it will be the nail in the coffin for my beorning. I only play mine as a healer (not interested in dps or tanking), and it seems from these changes they want to buff beorn tanking and nerf healing. I think it's sad that i was looking forward to some nice changes but instead the changes are going to make me shelve my bear! Ohhh but they fixed the incombat rez...something that's been bugged from the beginning and should've been fixed literally YEARS ago. How stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post

2. Get animation time down for ferocious/hearten/skin-change

3. Buff DPS in red SIGNIFICANTLY and nerf composure
    THIS

THIS

THIS

THIS

THIS

^^^^^^^^

I wouldn't have minded if yellow was left alone but the wrath regen nerf is frustrating. I am hoping it doesn't go live. I love healing on my bear, esp in PVP. I will be a sad bear
    Illywrath aka ILLY! - R15 Beorning - Originally from Vilya (2007-2015) and been playing on Arkenstone since summer 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Happychappy View Post
    A guardian could probably do the same but with more dps.
    yeah i dont think so.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast