We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Seeking those interested in Dúnedain RP kinship

Hello all,

Loving Ithil so far! Couldn't help but think that perhaps it was missing this one thing. i have fond memories of past years when I played my Dúnedain character on the Landroval server and had some excellent fun doing so. Anybody know of any kinships that have med-heavy RP in this area, or perhaps would maybe like to start one?

-Dellath

Quote Originally Posted by kingboomi View Post
    Hello all,

Loving Ithil so far! Couldn't help but think that perhaps it was missing this one thing. i have fond memories of past years when I played my Dúnedain character on the Landroval server and had some excellent fun doing so. Anybody know of any kinships that have med-heavy RP in this area, or perhaps would maybe like to start one?

-Dellath
    I'm very interested in this idea. I haven't caught you in game yet doing a "/who" search, but will keep looking.

Hope to catch you soon.
    Last edited by Haldrim; Dec 01 2018 at 07:04 PM.

I will create a dunedain for this as well and contact you in the game

What are your character names?
    Last edited by ThRANOS; Dec 02 2018 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThRANOS View Post
    I will create a dunedain for this as well and contact you in the game

What are your character names?

Sounds great. I will try to setup a kinship and get a backstory of some sort fleshed out. What is your in-game name, I'll add you to my friend list. Same goes for anyone else, just tag me and let me know!

-Dellath (Which is my in-game name)

Did this ever get off the ground? If so, what name and theme did you go with? I've just returned after a very long time away and the thing I miss the most are the "themed" kinships (i.e. dwarven, elvish, Rohan, etc.). I look forward to hearing the details and Merry Christmas!

Would love to get in contact! Although my character isn't Dunedain, she is a far descendant of them which might be interesting. I'll try to catch you in-game but my timezone might be a bit incompatible (EU).
    Clarebel Appletree - Bree-Lander Minstrel - Anor
    Elendraen - Dunedain Ranger - Laurelin
    GMT+1 Timezone, RP friendly!
    Feel free to contact me on Discord if you want to meet up - Random IT Guy#6937

I've been playing my Dunedain Captain, but have not seen Dellath online. I'll add you guys to my friends if I can and maybe we can get something going soon.

My Character is Atharion if you want to add/contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by ThRANOS View Post
    I've been playing my Dunedain Captain, but have not seen Dellath online. I'll add you guys to my friends if I can and maybe we can get something going soon.

My Character is Atharion if you want to add/contact me.
    I went ahead and created a kin called Dunedain of the North. I will be playing on Aratar or Atharion if you need to contact me to join.

Thanks!