We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Crickhollow Dueling Tournament!

About

The Dueling Tournament welcomes all the Free Peoples of Middle-Earth, Men, Elves, Dwarves, and Hobbits, to Ost Forod in Evendim at the Fighting Pits, and fight their way victory! only one shall be left standing! (Note: This is an end game level 120 event)
    The Champion will receive a plie of gold (3k)

Location/time is at Ost Forod, Evendim, Coordinates: (7.0S, 63.8W)
    December 22nd 5pm EST Servertime
    for your time https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

Rules

• 1. Players must be 120 this is end game dueling event
    • 2. players who wish to fight can join at anytime before the time/date just show up on time!
    • 3. players are allowed to use any buffs and their best gear
    • 4. any player who uses /yield command will be eliminated as they surrendered and cannot continue.
    • 5. play fair and good luck!
    • 6. No rules for combat other then the game mechanics itself

Now we hope to see you there to join and watch the epic dueling battles
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Since all the classes are so well balanced, this tournament will actually be exciting, no way just one class dominates the whole thing, NO WAY!!! (SARCASM)

So Pontin, are you providing the prize money?

No entry fee?
    ...................... missed a putt...............At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

Quote Originally Posted by Boraxxe View Post
    So Pontin, are you providing the prize money?

No entry fee?
    There is no Fee of any kind, Its free open event, anyone can join to watch or fight (if appropriate level), and the gold prize is provided by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraushgrish2 View Post
    Since all the classes are so well balanced, this tournament will actually be exciting, no way just one class dominates the whole thing, NO WAY!!! (SARCASM)
    That's one of the issues, we can dream that all classes will be perfectly balanced and never have to update then again...
    Pontin Level 115 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server. Staff member of the Lord of the Rings Discord Server, and Owner of Middle-Earth Lore discord.
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden. Laurelin Server, Edwell Man Hunter.

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. Also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

So, how is the winner determined?
    Do the contenders just keep fighting, until there are no more challengers, and the last man standing is the winner?
    One fight at a time?
    We wait for that to finish and then a challenger takes on the winner?
    ...rinse, repeat?
    ...................... missed a putt...............At a Dead & Co. show on a Mexican beach
    The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face and his "I smoked my lawn" face.
    If it's not dangerous, it's not fun!
    Golfing Hobby yes....Golfing Hobby yes

Quote Originally Posted by Boraxxe View Post
    So, how is the winner determined?
    Do the contenders just keep fighting, until there are no more challengers, and the last man standing is the winner?
    One fight at a time?
    We wait for that to finish and then a challenger takes on the winner?
    ...rinse, repeat?
    Yes basically, There will be a few rounds for this (depending on how many join), first round if players loses they are out and the winners move on to next round and so on, this goes on until whoever is the last two standing, they will fight to win. The battle set up will try to be diverse, like hunter vs Guardian (instead of hunter vs hunter) and so on.
    Last edited by Pontin_Finnberry; Nov 28 2018 at 10:26 AM.