We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Steed of the Eldar

I love the look of this steed! It was offered sometime last year for VIPs. Can we have a way to obtain this item again? I am VIP now to play on the Legendary Servers, and would really like to add this horse to my stables.

I was thinking this was a pre-order perk for Mordor, but I'm probably remembering incorrectly. I do know it is an account item as it was granted for new toons I created on Anor.
    “And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge.”
    ? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

/ Signed The Steed of the Eldar is indeed a beautiful mount; it was a VIP reward for those who were VIPs during a certain time period. I do own this horse and I want to second the OP's idea of offering it again to new VIPs. I have never been one that would refuse others the opportunity to have something just because I want to be one of the "special" few.

Quote Originally Posted by Elflord410 View Post
    I was thinking this was a pre-order perk for Mordor, but I'm probably remembering incorrectly.
    "As a thank you from Standing Stone Games, starting February 6th, active VIPs can receive a special gift! Simply sign in and log into a character on your VIP account before March 13th to get an Account-wide Steed of the Eldar for all your characters, forever! Not a VIP yet? Sign up between February 6th and March 13th and you are eligible for the gift too!"

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite...d_of_the_Eldar

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!