We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Anor] Musicians Meet and Greet Event 8th Dec 1.00pm (ST)

Dear Friends,

I wish to announce and invite all solo musicians and small bands to a "Meet and Greet" event.

This will commence on Saturday the 8th December 2018 at 1.00pm server time. (6.00pm GMT)

This event will be held at the open air stage by the Prancing Pony in Bree Town.

Your Mistress of Ceremonies will be Lilikate Buggins.

(Please contact Lilikate if you need to be in the same layer as the event)

Here are the aims of this event:

For all musicians and music enthusiasts to meet each other.

To find mentors and students to mentor.

To make some new friends and possibly form some bands on the new Legendary Server.

To perform on stage a piece of your own choosing, either abc. file or manual performance.

Order of Ceremonies:

Once you are at the event please send a /tell to Lilikate and she will invite you onto the stage for your turn to perform. If you wish to say a little something about yourself or your music that would be most welcome!

Once you have performed please leave the stage...

After everyone has had a turn to exhibit we will open the stage for a second round of performances and possibly a third. To let the MC know you wish to perform again please send another /tell to Lilikate.

Please try and be patient, if the event is busy we may have have a little confusion, but I will do my very best to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible.

(Remember to turn off your enable involuntary emotes check box in your social panels)

I look forward to meeting you all and listening to all your music.

Lilikate Buggins
    Last edited by Katiepie; Nov 27 2018 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Messing about with sig
    /Joinchannel AnorMusic