We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Red line legacies

Hello,
    Just hit 100 and wondering what legacies people use for their two handed weapons for red line?

Late, but better lat then never I guess. For pure red line DPS i'm using the following:

Sword:
    - Battle-Readied Damage Buff
    - Grave Wound Damage
    - Cutting Attack Damage
    - Bleed Damage
    - Blade of Elendil Damage
    - Melee Skills Critical Damage
    - Battle hardened Incoming Damage Buff/DOME Stats (could be exchanged for anything really, but i like it for moors, for a pure PvE pure DPS sowrd could go for Inspire Damage, alternativeley Captain AoE Healing could be useful too)

Emblem:
    - Shadows Lament Damage
    - Bleed Skills Critical Damage
    - Sure Strike Damage
    - Devastating Blow/Pressing Attack Damage
    - Light Type Damage
    - Might (pretty useless as of now, but all other legacies are for healing so i didn bother replacing it as i have seperate emblesm for tanking and healing)

- Get a title with +5% Light Type Damage on this too.
    Fearendur, Captain R12 -- Challenger of Gothmog, Original Challenger of the Abyss, Lead the Charge at the Anvil of WInterstith
    Eleannora, Rune Keeper R10 -- Aemeryllis, Guardian
    Odyssey - Prime

Harigrim,

Thanks for your answer. About healing/tanking: Is it possible to use the same legendaries for both roles? What are preferred legacies?
    Telliol, Champion of Laurelin.

Healing and tanking legacies are easily combined. i have had combine heal-tank weapons in the past. the only reason i now have seperate ones is just for diffirent relics. i would suggest something like his:

Sword:
    Heavily Reccomended:
    - Defensive Strike Armour Buff
    - Battle Hardened Incoming Damage (increases the damage reduction on Battle-Hardened)
    - Battle Hardened Outgoing Healing
    - Captain Area of Effect Healing

Optional/exchangeable
    - Muster Courage Fear Resist (very situational, but great when useful)
    - +7400(at max tier) Devastating Blow/Pressing Attack Critical Rating (if critical rating is high or capped this is pretty much useless, however it's pretty nice when crit is lower (in tank) to get some extra defeat responses)
    - Vitality
    - Melee Skills power Cost (I used to have alot of power problems especially in tanking at lv100-105, but i capped the fate tomes since and you get alot of fate from gear now)

Emblem:
    Heavily Recommended:
    - Valiant Strike Healing
    - Rallying Cry healing
    - Words of Courage Healing
    - Healing Critical Magnitude
    - Vocal Skills healing
    - Melee Skills Healing

Optional/Exchangeable
    - Vitality
    - Time of Need Buff Duration (Doesn't directly increase healing potency or tanking defenses, but gives extra attack speed which can be nice)
    - Shield of the Dunedain Incoming Healing (VERY VERY situational, i have it on my tanking emblem instead of valiant strike healing just incase, but i can count the times i've used. there are fights with major incoming healing debuffs, but even there the extra duration legacy for the skill is mostly better (see below)).

IMPORTANT: You should definitaly make a pre-imbued swappy emblem. There is a legacy "+ Shield of the Dunedain Duration". It's a must have for tanking. You can in combat swap to this swappy LI, use the skill and swap to your main emblem again.
    Fearendur, Captain R12 -- Challenger of Gothmog, Original Challenger of the Abyss, Lead the Charge at the Anvil of WInterstith
    Eleannora, Rune Keeper R10 -- Aemeryllis, Guardian
    Odyssey - Prime

Thanks a lot for your suggestions!
    Telliol, Champion of Laurelin.