We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anyone make payment using UK/EU country debit/credit card?

What is ZIP code?
    I've got Master card & Visa credit/debit card but no zip code LOL. Also what mean MM YY?
    VALID FROM or EXPIRES END month/year? (BTW we have Chip and PIN card machines HAHA not old fashion swipe card)

And yes in EU we live in tents and we have no ZIP codes, but we have metric system.

Zip code is your adress' zip code. Im not sure where you're from in Europe, but the UK has zip codes. I just entered my local zip-code in Norway.

MM YY is Month / Year, from what I can tell, its always the expiration date.

Not sure what your point about chip and pin is about.

Sincerly,
    Tor

Quote Originally Posted by TIPedersen View Post
    Zip code is your adress' zip code. Im not sure where you're from in Europe, but the UK has zip codes. I just entered my local zip-code in Norway.
    A zip code is a US specific ting, and neither the UK nor Norway have them.
    They, together with many other countries, do have similar things though - with different names and different formats.
    The generic name for it is a postal code, or a postal area code. It is a numeric or alpha-numeric designation for an area that is supposed to help sorting the letters at the post office.