We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

2018 Holiday Sales wish list

Was anyone else eagerly awaiting the Black Friday sale, only to be disappointed the one thing you really wanted is still full price? Let's put together a sale wish list for the rest of the holiday season in hopes SSG will make our dreams come true!

For me, I was desperately hoping for a deep discount on Helm's Deep. I bought the quad-pack on sale a few months ago (Amazon gift card) and grabbed Mordor the last time it was on sale, so the only expansion I'm still missing is Helm's Deep.

Please?

Quest Packs
    Expansions
    Lotro Points

My big three
    Iaralor | Riddorra | Cirnordar | Thransi | Fanion | Tarro | Otleif | Mallelleth

I was hoping for a sale on Mithril Coins (and other stuff)!

Quote Originally Posted by Ioralor View Post
    Quest Packs
    It's been almost 9 months since Update 22, Legacy of the Necromancer (aka Strongholds of the North) came out, and it still has never been on sale! Even though I have a VIP account, I have a F2P account too whose characters I level together, and I've never had to wait this long for a pack to go on sale. I plan to immediately also buy Where Dragons Dwell (at full price) once the other pack goes on sale, but I don't want to run them out of order, so I continue to wait, and wait, and wait...

Quest packs
    Premium Wallet

Expansions in the Market

Lotro Points
    "...In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought."
    Ian Malcolm

Helm's Deep
    Journeyman Riding
    A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won

Agreed. Expansions on the website, not just in the store. I want to get some of them for my son for Christmas - put the code in a card. If I buy in game he gets it before Christmas Day, so definitely needs to be on the website.
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

DUDE!!
    I so understand. I'm in the same dilemma. Helm's Deep is the only expansion I don't have. I really hope it goes on sale around the Yule fest.