We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Songbook Loading Issue

When I load in on a character, I get:

...e Rings Online/PluginData/*UsernameRedacted*/AllServers/SongbookSettings.plugindata:1: unexpected symbol

...gs Online\Plugins\Chiran\Songbook \SongbookWindow.lua:44: Unable to parse file!

This has been the case for several years. I've tried everything I know how to do. I'm lost as to what the error messages mean. Tonight, I tried reinstalling songbook, and I also tried recompiling my library. I tried fixing it years ago, as well, but I don't remember what I did back then. I'm not sure that there's anything I can do at this point. If a clean install and a recompiled library don't work, is there anything left that I can try? Is there an updated version of the plugin somewhere?

Hasn't been a new version since 2013. This problem is mentioned in the comments here - https://www.lotrointerface.com/downl...-Songbook.html Don't know if this will help tho'.

There is an update to Chiran's original LOTRO plugin Songbook, hosted here ~ Songbook: The Badger Chapter

It is regularly used by most (if not all) bands these days, and well supported by those friendly Laurelin hobbits!
    #RaiseTheShire

SongbookBB did the trick.